Where to find a scale?

Options
Hi! I'm a university student and I don't have access to a scale in my student house. Sometimes there is one at the gym at my school, but it's been gone for the past few weeks. I would normally like to weigh in every week, but I haven't been able to do that. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might be able to find one to use? Ideally I would prefer not to buy a bathroom scale... would there be somewhere that I can just use one?

Replies

• davecando
    davecando Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Some chemists have scales boots in darlington has a set and BHS do as well most gyms do or any health center they are pretty cheap in asda under £10 even cheaper on line . take measurements and go by that see if they go down or up !!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Is there a clinic at your university? They might have a scale you could use. Or check with the athletic director to see if he/she might be keeping the scale from the gym somewhere else or if they plan to replace it.
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Make friends with your neighbors! Odds are if you live with/near girls one of them will have purchased a bathroom scale.

Also if there isn't a scale at your fitness center, go ask someone who works there. Put in a request for a new scale- the fitness center should always have a scale available!