Fitbit flex, force, or UP24?

Options
2»

Replies

• Buksh12
    Buksh12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi! I got the Fitbit Force and I have not noticed any inaccuracies due to wrist movement

*giggle* YES im being immature so what lol!:laugh:
  • Morgaath
    Morgaath Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    The other day one of my friends on here wore her fitbit on her wrist. Burnt 683 cals by doing a lot of fast and furious data entry. I am trying to get her to tell me how many flights of steps she climbs if she jogs in an elevator.

Personally, I have a Bodymedia, as I can't seem to fool it. Just wish it was waterproof so I could take it out kayaking.

Jawbone bought Bodymedia, so I am expecting to see some interesting things come out of that as they merge the medical type sensors into the UP.
  • sabertoothkitten
    Options
    Thanks for all of your help guys! I'll be picking up a Flex on sale for $50. Figured I'd see if I can handle wearing something on my wrist for so long before spending almost $200. Thanks for all of your input! This community is awesome :)
  • fitformidlife
    Options
    I've been a Fitbit user since the original model. I went to a One, and then to a Flex because I kept forgetting to put my One back on. I love the fact that I can wear the Flex in the shower (not being able to do that with the Force was a deal breaker for me). I've had really good luck with all my Fitbits, other than occasionally losing them. Yes, I even managed to lose a Flex when I had to take it off at the doctor's office.
  • futuresize8
    futuresize8 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi! I got the Fitbit Force and I have not noticed any inaccuracies due to wrist movement

*giggle* YES im being immature so what lol!:laugh:

ha ha ha...I was responding to the guy who mentioned that a few posts before mine so maybe HE has some 'splaining to do...
  • fitformidlife
    Options
    Aw, come on, it could mean using your Fitbit while pumping a Shake Weight.