Goal Weight achieved at last! Lots of photos

Options

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow... you look awesome! Your abs are fantastic. You should really feel proud of your accomplishment!:-D If you have any advice to give ladies who are still trying to lose the weight please let us know.... thanks for sharing your journey!

Shannon
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look simply amazing! Congrats on achieving your goal!
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    Holy Smokes you look great... I showed my fiance' and all he said was DAAAAAMMMN! :)
  • AngelSharum
    AngelSharum Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wonderful success. You look great!
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Great job u look great!!!!
  • Endeavors
    Endeavors Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! Also, I love your sense of style :D
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Girl you are KILLING IT in that red top and boots......like, seriously, killing it! Congratulations! You are an inspiration! Hope you are feeling as good as you look :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Great job, girlie!!! That is so awesome! And you look awesome too! :bigsmile:
  • Dreamgirl97
    Dreamgirl97 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You really do look amazing:love: . Best of luck with maintenance. I am reading this right before I head to the GYM, and it's the perfect kick in the butt to get me there.
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    looking fantastic!
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    DI! You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations! You have worked soooooo hard and it shows!! Thank you for being such a fantastic friend! Keep showing that treadmill that you are in charge! I'm so proud of you!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Beautiful :flowerforyou:
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Look at you! You look incredible and you figure is so flattering! I love that you are in shape and yet still femine and curvy, Congrats! You are a definite inspiration
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous!!!!!
  • wang81
    wang81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FANTASTIC. Congratulations. I'm a newbie and I have 25 kgs to loose....You have inspired me...Thank you
  • Jamaica2
    Jamaica2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I gather that you made your mind up and did what you needed to do to get the wt off. You are an inspiration. Congratulations.
  • leggymomma64
    leggymomma64 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WORK IT GIRL!! AWESOME JOB!!
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    You look adorable in that sparkly top!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!