Whole 30

Options
Im starting a Whole 30 today. Excited! Anyone else out there who has done it or is doing it now?

Replies

• lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 20 and feeling pretty good. I had ongoing shoulder pain that pretty much disappeared by day 11. I am having such good results so far that I am probably going to continue this way of eating (although not quite as strict) when I am done with the 30 days...good luck!
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I also started yesterday! I am excited about the program, but I'm more excited about hopefully having long term changes in my diet and the way I think about food.

Feel free to add me if you want some support.
  • MrsSandra
    MrsSandra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    So glad you two are also doing Whole 30! Im on Day 2. Im ok, so far except for a headache, just a mild one today. But last night it was bad. I was surprised to have a headache at the end of the first day! I made sure to have a little sweet potato this morning...and last night I had half a banana. I don't want to be too low on carbs. Im not a big fruit or sweet potato eater, so I have to force myself.

This morning I cooked up some diced bacon, threw in beet green and leftover sweet potato from last night. Had to eggs and half of a banana. It has really kept me from getting hungry throughout the day!

Good luck! Glad others are doing it too!
  • kenziberry
    kenziberry Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i did it before my wedding at it was awesome
    the results were great and it was a lot easier then i thought it was going to be

my husband and i both loved it and will plan on doing it again soon
  • MrsSandra
    MrsSandra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Have any of you had Carb Flu? Or bad detox symptoms?

Im on Day 4. So far Iv only noticed a headache, maybe some moodiness....Im hoping not to get actual FLU symptoms! That wouldn't be good :)

Im actually doing 33 days (through till the end of Feb). Im not sure what I will add back in after that. Definitely not milk. I want to keep eating Paleo afterwards. Oh! I know what I will add back in! Olive Oil, Sea Salt Potato Chips!
  • quilasoul
    quilasoul Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I started today! I was really nervous about the whole no sugar thing for the [small] fact that I'm obsessed w/ coffee. However, black coffee has proved to not be that bad! Good luck!