Progress picture... Embarrassing before pic!

Options

Replies

• Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job! Nice to always see when someone's effort pays off! Gives the rest of us something to look forward too when we get there!
  • ckeeney17
    Options
    So inspiring!
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I do mainly planks, bridges and scissor kicks for the core. I also do 35 minutes on the ellipitical every day and I tighten my core intermittently while I'm doing that.

You look amazing!!! Thank for the info, I'm pretty much close to my goal weight and am now concentrating on tightening my core so I will definitely be adding those planks, bridges and scissor kicks to my routine :)
  • FitBelleVie
    FitBelleVie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I do mainly planks, bridges and scissor kicks for the core. I also do 35 minutes on the ellipitical every day and I tighten my core intermittently while I'm doing that.

You look amazing!!! Thank for the info, I'm pretty much close to my goal weight and am now concentrating on tightening my core so I will definitely be adding those planks, bridges and scissor kicks to my routine :)

Thank you! Good job! They have helped me a ton. I know they'll help you, too! :)
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing! This is so inspiring, your before pics are similar to mine, I've got a long way to go but if I look half as good as you do when I reach my goal that would be awesome. You look fantastic :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's not about where you were before, its about how far you have come.. and you have come so far! Be proud of your hard work- you look amazing & STRONG :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SeeWhatIsBeautiful
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed! You've obviously worked really hard.
    So cute! <3
  • happysoul72
    happysoul72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow, you look gorgeous , keep it up and i will love you can share your tips with us!!!
  • kierkeb
    kierkeb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sensational!!!!
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone!
  • LouLouLemons
    Options
    I think we can all agree before pictures are blackmail material :laugh: , but it shows how far we have come. You look amazing, thank you for sharing.

56145577.png
  • NancieFeatherston
    NancieFeatherston Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' amazing!!
  • ArtsyGarbage
    Options
    you look so fierce! great job! c:
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    Thank you!
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I know we're probably all embarrassed of our "before" pictures. The picture on the left was taken about 18 months ago. The one on the right is today. I have about 34 pounds to go!

[img]http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/melissabilyeu/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg[/img]

amazing progress !! such an inspiration !!!!
  • I'm looking at your after and saying "34 lbs from where?!" You have done amazingly well. Don't be embarrassed by the before; it serves as motivation for others. And it is, and was, your body , and it has done beautiful things for you. I'm around 13lbs into this- about 100 more to go- and I'm excited to get my old body back, the thin me, but the body I'm in now I will respect enough to do right by it.
  • FitBelleVie
    Options
    I only have 16 pounds to go now. It feels amazing. Thank you!
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I only have 16 pounds to go now. It feels amazing. Thank you!

Your progress is amazing!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Continued success and continue to inspire us all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!