Accountability Group- Let's Keep Each Other Going!

Options
Hey everyone! I've been revving up my workouts in January, in particular adding BodyPump once or twice a week. One of my New Year's goals was to add more weight training and tone up.

Anyone want to join me in a motivation, support and accountability group over on FB? Seeing everyone's updates and inspiration daily in your newsfeed will definitely keep the winter blues from ruining your fitness and nutrition goals. I definitely log onto FB daily, so I know it will keep me focused and accountable!

Doesn't matter what your program, fitness level or goal is. Just like minded people sharing their progress.

Who's in???

Replies

• niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    We're also doing a 30 day squat and ab challenge starting Monday Feb 3rd! Join us!
  • PoisonElix
    PoisonElix Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey sounds good to me! I started my 30day squats today before I saw this post but Ill be doing a plank thing the first of feb.
  • roadtohealthy73
    Options
    I need some accountability in my life right now to get back on track. What is the name of the group on FB? And what is the 30 day squat challenge?
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    This is totally what I need! Count me in pleaseeeee! Where can I fine the group in Facebook?
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I want in on this!
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just sent you all a message!