:flowerforyou:
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Yay You!!:happy: :smile: Congrats!
  • ChiaGnome
    ChiaGnome Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I recently dropped into the "overweight" BMI category myself. ~30 more lbs before I'm into the "normal" range. Can't wait!
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good for you. Keep it going if it is making you feel better :-)
  • Finleyclf
    Finleyclf Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello, Thats great. I finally made it under the OBSES line by just 1, but if you see me you would not think so. Im suppose to be 159 in order to be under but if I got that small I would look malnutrition. I have already lost over 80lbs and am pushing for 10 more at the most. I am big boned and weigh more that I look so I do not wory to much about the scale. As long as we exercise and put good in we will see good results. Keep up the good work
  • MDF247
    MDF247 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't put much stock in BMI as a useful measure, partly because I have always been "overweight" even when I was very involved in athletics years ago and was very lean... I have always carried a lot of muscle. It's just another data point to track really.

That said, the day I realized I have gotten back out of Obeseland to be merely overweight again, I was much happier than I expected to be. :smile: This was just a few days ago.
  • ingoiolo
    ingoiolo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Summer5555
    Summer5555 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Well done!! I have that as my first goal and I think it will be a big deal for me as well, almost there but not quite.
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That is a huge deal congrats
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishment! I came within 7 lbs of it a couple of years ago. It's a BIG DEAL... I will be super excited when I get there... For some reason about halfway to goal (7 lbs from exiting obese) things just stopped working for me. I am still trying to figure out why and I ended up quitting for a few months - but I'm back to working on it now. Thanks for the inspiration! xo
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    That's great progress! I can't wait to get there myself.
  • alandry2121
    alandry2121 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous. Great job!
  • MrTwinCities
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :drinker:
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment !!! I can`t wait to get there !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!