Hi on for a week

LexiB001
LexiB001 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
just wanted to say hi. i downloaded the app for my phone and im totally addicted to it ! lol probably a good thing. so far i added every little crumb!:happy:
I'm trying really hard to stay on track this time, since i tried many diets before. choosing the holiday season might not be the best pick ive ever made but oh well! Im going to be strong!!

Replies

• with a site like this to help motivate you taking that extra step should be easy. Theres less chance to fail when you can look back at what you've eaten and how youve tranied and be proud of your progress.
  • Hi, Lexi, and welcome to the site. Good luck with your goals. I'm sending a friend request your way. :smile:
  • Hi all! !

Since June of this year I have lost 35 pounds but have recently sidelined with an illness that has me trying to recouperate and get back into the swing of things.

Believe it or not, but I miss working out!!! Made some great friends online and hope to do the same here. Weight Watchers is very successful because people feel accountable to someone else and for online can do the same. Be truthful gain or lose but as you watch your habits change and the scale move towards your goal there is nothing like it!!!!

This is day one on here and I hope to make same great friends... I am 51, and grandmother (the Gigi reference) and goal is 15 pounds from here.

Say hi,

Tina :wink:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Welcome to MFP!

Shannon
This discussion has been closed.