Hello from Idaho

Options
Here goes- Just turned 34. 4 kids. Divorced. Fat from when I saw my first Twinkie. Lost almost 150lbs between July '09-Sept '10, by literally starving myself. No food at all except maybe 3-4 bites once a week, all diet drinks, lots of beer. NOT GOOD. I am in NO WAY promoting that abuse of anyone's body. Had a bad back injury, required 3 surgeries, still need another one. Got depressed from the pain and immobility, and ended back over 200 lbs. So, here I am. I got myself straight, spiritually and emotionally, now it's time for the physical. Bring it on. I kicked alcohol and cig's down like nothing, I got this. :) Feel free to say "Hi" anytime!

Replies

• goddess1871
    Options
    Good for you!! My mother is finally not smoking (she has lung cancer from it which THANK GOD is responding well to treatment), but I watch her and I know how hard that is. Keep going! :smile:
  • MandaPatty
    Options
    Prayer's for your Mother and her recovery, and continued success in not smoking! Thanks for the encouragement!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I am also 34 and mother to 4! You got this, one day at a time. Mind over matter!
  • MandaPatty
    Options
    Thank you, Sunshine!