No weight loss, but lost an inch?

Options
Does this make sense?
Its an inch off of my stomach. I'd love to get excited about this, but because there's been no weight loss I cant help but think that it's a fluke.
I've been watching my food intake and portions, eating clean and getting doing the 30DS as well as C25K and one Zumba/week.

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Does this make sense?
    Its an inch off of my stomach. I'd love to get excited about this, but because there's been no weight loss I cant help but think that it's a fluke.
    I've been watching my food intake and portions, eating clean and getting doing the 30DS as well as C25K and one Zumba/week.
    Cool beans! Keep up the hard work.

Though, eating clean has nothing to do with weight or inches lost.
  • planetjen79
    planetjen79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    I always eat pretty clean, the kicker for me is portion size and mindless eating, which, since starting MFP I've been able to keep under wraps as I can clearly see where my weak points are.
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I've lost 2 inches around my hips and stomach but had only lost .4 pounds after 2 weeks. So I'm thinking this can be normal, although it makes no logical sense to me lol.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    It's happened to me as well. Couldn't button a pair of jeans, then was feeling lighter one day and tried them on again and they fit just fine. No scale weight lost. I don't work out so it wasn't a change in muscle weight. *shrug*