New to myfitnesspal

Options
npostemni
npostemni Posts: 102 Member
Hi everyone! I have recently lost 10 lbs with weight watchers but that wasn't for me so I'm hoping this will work for me. I have a problem with sticking with things and I lose motivation very easily. I would love to have people I could talk to and become weight loss buddies with!
A little about me: I'm 5'3, 26 years old and currently 176 lbs (down from 186). My goal is to be 135 lbs. I want to be comfortable in my own skin for once in my life. I would love to make a few friends on here and help support each other and motivate each other.
If any of this interests you please respond or message me back.

Thanks!
Nichole

Replies

• MatthewNSW
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. :smile:
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Nichole. My name is Amanda and I am 44 years young. I too lost about 25lbs on weight watchers and kept it off for 3 years. Recently I gained about 15 of it back. I have been going up and down.. So I decided to try something new. I joined fitnesspal a week ago and have lost 2 lbs so far. Would love to be a weight loss buddy.
  • erendira15
    Options
    hi nicole i am yazmin i am 18 years old i too lost about 25 or 30lbs but i gain like 7 or 9 back i am also trying really hard to get better at it and if you want to we can become weight lost buddies! i just enjoy fitnesspal and i am starting tomorrow :)
  • brooookeexo
    brooookeexo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey Nichole!
    My current weight/goal weight is very similar to yours. Just make it a habit to track everything you eat, and you'll do great on here.