Insanity Month One Complete! (w/pics)

Options
joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
Month one if Insanity is complete and here are the numbers....only based on two weeks though, because I forgot to measure and crap like that until after week 2, and sorry about the pics.

Starting Weight 190 - 186

Chest: 40.5 - 37.5
Waist 38 - 37
Hips 42-41
Legs 22.5 - 21.5
Arms 11.5 - 12.5

Body Fat % - 27% - 24.5%

Front, next to no difference in my opinion
2f0duo3.jpg

Back, a little difference
2u94nd5.jpg

Side shows more of the story I think
1567fx1.jpg

Time to heal up, and head to month two after this week! See you again if I survive!

Replies

• lqmustang
    lqmustang Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Yep, side view shows it best. Stick with it and keep up the great work. Month 2 is where it really ramps up with Insanity and the results will show even more. Way to go!
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks! I was actually kind of depressed until the side view lol. This week will probably go by faster than Id like lol.
  • ness12346
    Options
    Awesome! Your measurements and side view say it all!!

PS - HOW DO YOU POST PICTURES HERE?

Lol... It's impossible for me!
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks!! I can only imagine Month 2!
  • Mochacheeka
    Options
    good job
    :happy:
  • yvelt123
    Options
    Hey my name is yvelt i was wondering if you could give me some advise i am about start the insanity i am not sure if afford the meal plan please give a feedback
  • mmia73
    mmia73 Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome I'm anticipating next months pics. Kudos to you for sticking with insanity for a month.
  • vagabondgoddess
    vagabondgoddess Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What is important about insanity and t25 is that you keep to the schedule. Don't skip days. You can eat healthy on your own. If you feel you do not plan well enough or a similar reason then yes it might be worth it.
  • vagabondgoddess
    vagabondgoddess Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations by the way. It is definitely noticeable.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Great job man! Month 2 is a lot more fun than month 1, and that is also where you will see the bulk of your results. Good luck
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! I'm looking forward to month two in a sort of sadistic way. Right now I've got a strain that's below the abdomen, but above the groin, that I need to work through. Doc today said no hernia, just take it easy for a week so I'm taking this recovery week very slow and not pushing. Hopefully I'll be good to go for next month! Looking forward to month two results!
    Hey my name is yvelt i was wondering if you could give me some advise i am about start the insanity i am not sure if afford the meal plan please give a feedback

I don't follow their diet plan...I just eat healthy...well, healthier, I still eat like crap too, fast food, junk etc....just not every day anymore, more like once or twice a week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!