Anyone from North Dakota???

Options
Hey everyone! Just wondering if there is anyone on here that lives in North Dakota?? I'm currently in GF and I just love when there are locals here to support each other! Please feel free to add me! (Even if you aren't from N.D!) :-D

Replies

• realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Used to live there. Am overseas now. How's the weather? ;)
  • jack1925
    jack1925 Posts: 186 Member
    Options

C-O-L-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are the coldest we have been from Dec. 1st to Dec 20th since 1985!!!! We have been in wind chill advisories/warnings almost every night since Thanksgiving, lol. I can't wait until spring!
  • JenRobistow
    JenRobistow Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am from GF. Currently living on the base.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I am personally from Florida, but my entire family is up there, and around the Red Lake Falls area.
  • realalize
    realalize Posts: 67 Member
    Options

C-O-L-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are the coldest we have been from Dec. 1st to Dec 20th since 1985!!!! We have been in wind chill advisories/warnings almost every night since Thanksgiving, lol. I can't wait until spring!

Yikes! I sure don't miss the cold, but sometimes I could use a little snow to remind me that it's winter. Here in Belgium there are two seasons, pleasant and rainy/windy. I hope you don't have to suffer those temps till Spring.
    I'm looking for support as well to lose about 10 kilos (20 pounds). Have been struggling the past year to make & maintain progress. Sigh. Congrats to you on your achievement so far!
  • Luv2Smile55
    Luv2Smile55 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just wondering if there is anyone on here that lives in North Dakota?? I'm currently in GF and I just love when there are locals here to support each other! Please feel free to add me! (Even if you aren't from N.D!) :-D

We lived in Grand Forks for a little over 3 years from 91 to 94 when my sweet hubby proudly served in the US Air Force. Some very hardy people up there and friendly too! :smile:
  • pinkiemarie252
    pinkiemarie252 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Nope, Montana. (Western Montana...a different world! lol)
  • mystic1709
    mystic1709 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just moved to North Dakota a couple weeks ago living in the ****inson area.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    just moved to North Dakota a couple weeks ago living in the ****inson area.

Great use of ****! I live in Minneapolis now but grew up in Carrington.
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Makes me think- Why not Minot? Freezin's the reason.
  • 86myHeadache
    86myHeadache Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I hope to be heading upto UND for Grad School this summer.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm next door in Minnesota. I (briefly) went to Jamestown College, and make it to Fargo a couple times a year to visit a good friend of mine. I was just there to see Pink two weekends ago.
  • Agnes_084
    Agnes_084 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    West Fargo here! Howdy-doody :)
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in Grand Forks too. Originally from Williston.