Had WLS 5 wks ago & new to MFP

Options
Had been using a pay site to calculate my protein & cals for a while but found MFP has all the tools I need plus integration with my iPhone.

I had Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy surgery just over 5 weeks ago and feel great. I've gotten a nutritionist and begin with a personal trainer on December 1st. I look forward to my transition to a healthier lifestyle and thinner self. Was hoping to find other WLS folks on here to make the journey with. I have around 107 lbs to lose and hope to do it healthfully, happily and patiently (which will be my biggest challenge).

Best wishes to all who are trying to find moderation and balance in their lives, especially in the areas of food, exercise and healthful living.

Priska

Replies

• FatFarmJ
    Options
    Hello Priska!

Welcome to MFP! I haven't been here long but you and I have a similar weight loss goal. I hope you are feeling well after your surgery. This is a great website with many helpful tools and people.

Just ask if you have any questions or create another post.

Take Care,

J
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    Thanks, J! I'm just now working my way around and learning all of the nooks and crannies here. What a GREAT site w/ lots to offer! So glad to be here!

Priska