30lbs Gone In 2 Months. Without Exercise

Options
I wanted to share how I quickly and healthily lost the weight that stuck stubbornly to me for 15 years. I have not logged in in forever and had all but given up. Have just stopped in to share how I did it in the hopes it can work for others. Please see my blog post for the full story. It was actually quite easy and even unintended. I've never felt better.
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Elevensies

It does not have to be so hard!. Really!

Replies

• soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I dont follow links made by people with BRAND NEW profiles, just sayin
  • Workinonit123
    Workinonit123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your story. I've been thinking this might be a problem for me. I think I need to try what you have done?
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Well done, i'm not sure I can give up dairy though :ohwell: keep up the good work :smile:
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I did not follow the link...I googled and read it that way. Your profile is empty so, it makes it seem suspicious... Nice article you wrote, though... Thanks for sharing and congrats on your success.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I dont follow links made by people with BRAND NEW profiles, just sayin
    It's a myfitnesspal blog. It's blue.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Enjoyed your blog. And I read your other post. Can I make one suggestion? As you talk about your new lifestyle, be careful with words. You use the word "carb", it seems, to refer to "starches". As it reads it seems you don't think the veggie slaw (which sounds lovely) has carbs. It does. LOTS. Does that make sense?

Again, congrats on your weight loss.
    I had to give up gluten due to stomach issues. So glad I did.
    Interestingly, I also had an odd stomach thing, with hives, a few years ago. Docs never did figure out what it was...
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, you have greater willpower than me! :)
  • Elevensies
    Options
    Oh very interesting to hear someone else with a hives/stomach thing that the docs failed to figure out. That was a really awful experience. Might be it was the gluten.

And right, starches is more accurate than carbs. I have definitely learned to watch the words more carefully, lol.

Thanks for the input.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    So you felt the need to make 2 posts in the same day about the same thing?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1188641-gluten-dairy-sugar

Hope you liked your responses to the second one which seems to be wildly popular :laugh:
  • Elevensies
    Options
    Right. I have not been here in a very long time, and honestly wasn't sure I was doin it right. I didn't think the first one went through, as I couldn't find it after posting it. So excuse me and my fumbling.

After the attacks, I am now almost regretting even bothering. Honestly I thought it might help someone.
    Live n learn.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!