NSV Fitting in to old pants...

Options
So i havent been able to fit in to these pants for a good 1 1/2 if not more and when i did buy them they were tight to begin with but look at them now! They fit comfortably! I am 20 lbs down from 300 with 130lbs left before i reach my goal. But i never thought i would fit in to these pants again. :D

7809d994-b5e6-47a2-8cdf-c6cc3b061328.jpg

Replies

• jobeanqueen
    jobeanqueen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome achievement! Fantastic job! :smile:
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    yay they are loose too.. 20 pounds is a big diff.. great job.. and dont forget too you loose INCHES along with it.. esp whe working out and with weights along w/cardio.. keep it up! clothes are big indicators.. more so then scales really :drinker:
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Finding that old clothes I never thought I would wear again are loose has been the most fun part of this journey for me. Enjoy those pants now....because soon, they'll be way, way too big and you'll have to give them away!
  • lauraemcneil
    Options
    Great job girl!!!!
  • florentinovillaro
    florentinovillaro Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Go you!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! I know that is one of the best NSV is fitting into clothes that you never thought you would again. I recently cleaned out my closet and found out of that I was two sizes smaller than I thought I was...Good for you and good luck with the continuing journey!!! :drinker:
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Always a great NSV! Get it girl! :flowerforyou:
  • Laurach903
    Laurach903 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! The pants are cute.
  • dancingmuffin
    dancingmuffin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Thanks every one! Im still in shock about them lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!