Slim in 6 Workout Series

Options
Anyone else doing Slim in 6 Workout Series? I started yesterday. I have done it in the past and have had success so I am back at it.

Replies

• lheaton
    lheaton Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am! :-) I haven't been consistent yet. I did the Start it up probably twice and I've done Ramp It Up 4 or 5 times maybe. I think it will really work for me if I would do it every day.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    It was probably the most boring work out I have ever done. It was great for the first week or so, but after that I was DONE.
  • loselast85
    Options
    Hi there! I started Slim in 6 on January 13th. I only missed one day last week. I feel so much better after doing my workout. I was super sore the 2nd day but made it through my workout. At the end of this week I'm gonna take some measurements just to see how much I've changed within 2 weeks....can't wait to see the results.
  • AlyOoop30
    Options
    Starting today (Jan. 23) and hopefully this is one I can stick with!! Can't wait to start seeing results!!! Good luck to everyone on your journey!
  • Mandie69
    Mandie69 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I started it today....it really did push me but with the results that people are showing then I just had to give it a go.....fingers crossed I can do ad well!
  • madnat2810
    Options
    Hi there, I started the slim in 6 yesterday and my whole body is aching today, maybe this means I have worked forgotten muscles. I will give it a week and then weight and take measurements to see if there are any significant changes. Fingers crossed.
  • Paula5856
    Paula5856 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be my first day, looking forward to seeing the results :smile:
  • BN2014
    BN2014 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just started last night omgosh am I sore today!!! Its my first time trying the series looking forward to seeing results!
  • moya1219
    moya1219 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I just started slim in 6 today and oh my gosh my body is aching ! I rarely ever work out so it was very hard for me , plus i felt a bit uncoordinated lol . I just started so anyonefeel free to add me and we can comoare results :)
  • P3MK
    P3MK Posts: 23
    Options
    I was going to get turbo fire but I think that it will be far too hard at the moment! I think that I shall try this as its had good results!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to order Slim in 6 and wondering how people like it so far and if they are seeing any results. I was leaning towards this because it is low impact.
  • alcski
    alcski Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Slim and Six can be boring. I usually play music in the backgroud. I had great results from it. I still do it whenever I want to tone up.
  • dawlschic007
    dawlschic007 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I used to do it all the time but agree it's kind of a boring workout and I didn't really see that great of results from it. I will still occasionally use some of the meal plans from their fast start book, especially if I need to drop some water weight for an event or something. (Not sure if they still give this out with the Slim in 6 DVD since I bought this years ago).
  • P3MK
    P3MK Posts: 23
    Options
    How is everyone getting on? I still havent purchased it yet :(
  • srsly_sarah
    srsly_sarah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do best with low impact workouts, due to a neck problem. Slim in 6 seems great, but I was wondering if I could get some feedback before I order it.
  • srsly_sarah
    srsly_sarah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    So, I just did my first Slim in 6 Workout! It was great. If anyone else uses it, let me know!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I did it back in 09/2010 lost 78lbs with SI6 and walking ,,,unfortunately I let tragic things and life get in my way and I gained it all back and then some .....but it is a great workout as long as you have music you can crank up lol
  • sweetgrljmu
    Options
    Im on day two of the program and I'm definitely feeling it! I am excited about seeing the results though!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 2 and still am enjoying it. I'm a little nervous about the next level, as Start it Up still get me out of breath. I like that it is just enough to kick my butt, but not over doing it.
  • staceybambijones
    staceybambijones Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Exercise little and often vs longer sessions over fewer days
    staceybambijones — Jun 17, 2014 03:47AM PDT

I'm currently doing the Slim in 6 DVD 3, but only seem to manage it a couple of times a week due to time and lack of energy (thyroid disease). I do not want to go back to the shorter dvd, but my question is if I split the hour workout over 2 days (e.g. do the first half on a monday and the seconda half on the Tuesday), making it 2 half hour work outs and working out for 6 days for half hour rather than 3 hours per week.

This equals the same time, but does it equate to the same kcals with not training for a long period?

Sorry if this seems like a daft question, I don't have much knowledge in this department.