Hey guys, new to this

Options
Hey guys, I'm Harvin 25. I've been using the app for a while but have on just discovered this part of it. I'm looking for some friends that are in the same boat, experiencing the same struggles. People that I can have a laugh with and support, that may help make this journey less daunting than it seems right now. I've never been so set on changing my life as I am right now, so please introduce yourself and we can help each other. :happy:

Replies

• hgott81
    hgott81 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sound like you have good motivation which is half the battle u have made the first step of starting which is great
  • nightshutter
    Options
    Good for you for taking the initiative to change your life. You never realize what your eating until you fully track it. I had a costco hot dog yesterday for lunch. Holy crap! Those things are evil!
  • FitForFunKanata
    FitForFunKanata Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    The app is great but getting support and motivation from others here takes it to another level.
    Feed off the positive energy here and reach your goals! :smile:
  • angel_inc_06
    angel_inc_06 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, think it will make it a bit easier knowing I'm not alone. My husband has never had weight issues so can't really relate, and I have 3 girls under 3 for company during the day, so you guys could be my only sanity lol