21 Day Fix Beachbody Workout

Options
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_5g5rh1ezY

Has anyone heard of this program/interested in doing it? It comes out in a few weeks and just looks really different to me. It seems like the 21 days is something that can be repeated (long-term habits I guess) and the containers look interesting. Normally I would never pay full price for (really, nearly anything) a workout system because of all the other alternatives. I am currently doing Focus T25 in Alpha phase and Jillian Micheals Body Revolution, both of which I got at major discounts. However, the containers are not something I would buy used, and $60 doesn't seem unreasonable to me seeing as I can probably get a decent resale on the DVD's once I'm done. I might just take the plunge and buy the program in between Alpha/Beta or something like a hybrid. Anyone interested in a group like thing on here?

Replies

• scorpiana89
    scorpiana89 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT for 21DF to come out! I think it's going to be amazing and I'm starting my own 21DF groups on FB in both February and March so as much as it wouldn't be on MFP, if you're interested in joining a group, friend me and we can chat! :)
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think I want to do this, too, but I'm on Day 12 of P90X right now, so it will have to wait until March. Where did you see $60? I've not yet seen a price anywhere else. Have you found out more about what goes in the food containers? I'm curious. I watched a 4 minute video about the program, but it didn't really give specifics. Just eat what fits in the container and 7-30 minute workouts a week.
  • amberlynn1218
    Options
    The price is ordering through a coach starting Feb 3rd. That is one reason why prices haven't been listed yet. Do you have a coach already?
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    The 21 Day Fix launches officially on Feb 16th, but you can get it starting Feb 3rd through a Beachbody coach. The base kit (7 workouts, containers, eating plan) will be under $60, and you can get a challenge pack which includes a month of Shakeology for $140 - basically 1/2 price for the Shakeology. If you have questions about this workout, I'm happy to answer them.
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    Anyone that is going to be doing this please send me a friend request. I am 99% sure I will do this!!
  • dbaumgarn
    dbaumgarn Posts: 111
    Options
    looking to start this. Looking for friends to motivate and keep me motivated for the next 21 days
  • FabFitMomma3
    FabFitMomma3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined. If anyone is looking for a friend my name on Beachbody is Time2Change2014
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I think it's going to be a true game changer!
    It's only $60 for just program, $140 if you add Shakeology making the program practically FREE!

I have a few folks lined up for a Test Group and I can't wait to see their results!

It comes out February 3rd to Team Beachbody Coaches and their customers, then to the public on Monday February 17th.
  • FitFoodieMomBillie
    FitFoodieMomBillie Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Actually, I am really in love with what the program is trying to accomplish. If it succeeds in doing only HALF of what it broadcasts, then it will truly change the way average / normal people do fitness and nutrition as a whole... I'm ALL IN!!

Feel free to friend me here, on facebook, or on teambeachbody if you want support! You can find me on fb as Billie Anderson, and the same on team beach body billieanderson
  • scorpiana89
    Options
    Yay I found a group! So please no more promos! I just wanted to know about non-coach people who wanted to try something new. There's a lot of info online, including Coach materials, if you look for it. Have to be a smart consumer! Anyway I will be doing a test group so I'm just excited to try something new. I saw a really cool video on Youtube that explained the containers and I really like the way it seems to work. I'll have to come back and post it when I find it. Anyone doing it feel free to friend me for some camaraderie!
  • TMaxwell
    TMaxwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I plan on doing this myself! I am a Coach, but think it would be great for anyone who is interested in nutrition, a good workout plan and help with portion control!

Would love to start or be a part of a challenge group!
  • scorpiana89
    Options
    Hey!

I plan on doing this myself! I am a Coach, but think it would be great for anyone who is interested in nutrition, a good workout plan and help with portion control!

Would love to start or be a part of a challenge group!

Well that's good! If nobody else does I will start a group closer to the time it comes to start.
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I placed my order this morning!
  • SherylMary
    SherylMary Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I ordered the 21 day fix and will be starting on the 16th or 17th.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    This is what I'm going to once I'm done with Focus T25. I thought about switching to Insanity after T25, but with my busy schedule, I figured I'd go with this since it's a bit shorter.

Feel free to add me if ya want. (:
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I was literally just reading about it. But I still have 4 weeks of my Brazil Butt Lift to go. Maybe I'll look into it after I'm done BBL. Would love to hear people's results though!
  • redhead5838
    redhead5838 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I ordered today and start march 3.
    They are behind in getting orders out.
  • dannie138
    dannie138 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    They are definitely behind, even for coaches. We have a group starting this week and mine just shipped! lol