i need friends and moivation !!

Options
2»

Replies

• rmellinger17
    rmellinger17 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Im looking for new friends too! Anyone can feel free to add me! I try to log in daily. I am trying to be more accountable to myself and I want to be more consistent with tracking what I eat. I just bought a new elliptical and cant wait for it to arrive. Im starting with small goals for weight loss but would like to loose 55lbs. Please add me as your new friend!
  • hartshorne84
    Options
    imm sorry if i have not responed to anyone, i forgot i had posted this, i still need motivation and i havent been on my finess pal for a while due to ill health, but im back now and want to shift the weight before my 30th birthday in september, motivation needed. please feel free to add me and thankyou all for the kind words and advice x
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Getting back on track after a year full of ups and downs (and not just my weight!!) Looking for some motivation and ideas. I do most of my logging on my phone so I only see what friends post. Havent figured out howe to look at the community stuff. Lets help each other!
  • ElizabethLucyBarry
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me too. I am also the founder of FitYap, another fitsocial network that enables you to see when your friends are taking fitness classes and where. You can also quickly and easily find fitness classes to attend by searching for a specific activity "yoga, Zumba, Pilates, Spinning" etc and sort by distance, price range, reviews and times! You can add me there to: http://fityap.com/Profile/fitnesslover/0000142