It's in the water

Options
I just want to stress that water is really helping so much!
When I don't drink but just 8 glasses I am tired and cranky. When I drink over and beyond 8 glasses I have so much more energy and feel great, muscles don't feel sore, and my skin looks great!

Just want to remind you guys raise your water glasses today!

enojoy

Replies

• iwillwalkinchanel
    Options
    Thanks, I am just starting my 'weight loss program' tommorow, and this is a brilliant tip, i will be bearing it in mind!

Good luck on acheiving your goal,

Sophie x
  • Jens11
    Options
    true! One point to mention is also that you absorb some water from the food you eat, and once you start your diet, you obviously take in less water through the food and probably need to drink more.

Unfortunately I don't like drinking that much water, so I drink loads of unsweetened herbal tea. :)
  • hmires
    hmires Posts: 14
    Options
    I need to really work on that. I have been drinking the 8 glasses and then adding in glasses of ice...to chomp on...keeps me busy as well as adding a little bit more water!
  • adrienc
    Options
    Human body is about 60% water.. so drink plenty and replenish yourself - it will keep you healthy!
  • Richelle73
    Richelle73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I so agree! I was advised by a trainer lately to drink a gallon of water a day which is 3.78 liters. I have been using water bottles that are sold by the liter to keep track of my water intake. So i drink 3 1-liter bottles or 2 1.5-liters. I just refill at home and take it with me. I lost 6 lb by increasing my water intake. He also suggested avoiding salt, there is allot of natural salt in food and so much additive in our food also. That also has helped.

I hope these tips help you as they have helped my...Happy weight lose!!!