Anyone just need to lose a few pounds?

Options
Hi there! I'm Christina! I've been on this site before but never really kept up with it, and I think that my motivation will stay this time if I have some accountability partners :) My goal is to lose 13 pounds. I've never been overweight, but I know I will be there as time goes on if I continue to not even think about what I eat. i definitely need to start eating healthier because I keep gaining weight and not even realizing it. If anyone wants to add me, that would be great! I'm just looking for some accountability and encouragement :flowerforyou: Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

Replies

• sandhusaab16
    Options
    Hey There,

I am looking for a same kind of friend as well..who can motivate me to keep going..i think i can do it for you :) and you can do it for me cheers
  • nightshutter
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 23 total and tone. I have 14 left. Best of luck to you
  • CarmenLourens28
    CarmenLourens28 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi i want to loose 8 more pounds and do some serious toning. feel free to add me :)
  • snowbunnyA
    snowbunnyA Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I don't have much weight to lose - about 5-6lb - but once I lose the body fat, I want to slowly increase my muscle to get me back up to around the same weight I am now - or maybe more.

I'm finding it really tough to shed this little bit, though.

I've just started a new training program which is really hard, so hoping that will give me the results I want.
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 144 and at 5'4 that is a healthy weight for my age. However, I would like to weigh 139 by June third of this year. Feel free to add me!
  • marykate1984
    marykate1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Needing encouragement too! 10 more pounds to go till I reach my goal, feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • lise_anne
    Options
    You can add me :) I have 4 more pounds to go and a few more inches on my waist...but I am really here to be healthy and fit for life not just temporarily so even once I have reached my goals I am not stopping. its great having people to interact with who have the same thinking to help eachother along the way.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Christina! I've been on this site before but never really kept up with it, and I think that my motivation will stay this time if I have some accountability partners :) My goal is to lose 13 pounds. I've never been overweight, but I know I will be there as time goes on if I continue to not even think about what I eat. i definitely need to start eating healthier because I keep gaining weight and not even realizing it. If anyone wants to add me, that would be great! I'm just looking for some accountability and encouragement :flowerforyou: Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

I'm Christina too! I want to lose some weight but, more importantly, firm up everywhere. If that means I only lose a few pounds, I'm okay with that.

For reference, I'm 24, 5'3" and 124 pounds, and my goal weight is 110-115.

Feel free to add me.

Also, I'm running a group devoted to 30-day fitness challenges if anyone is interested. We start Feb 1st with a Squat and Push-Up challenge: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19125-2014-a-year-of-30-day-challenges
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm the same stats as the person above, though my goal is to go from 130-120. Afterwards I'm going to strength train to bulk up. Feel free to add me!
  • LiveSexyDieSexy
    Options
    My current weight is 130 lbs. I would like to be 115 lbs. So 15 lbs to lose. Kindly add me :) We can do it \m/
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I'm 130 right now and would like to get down to 125 and lower my body fat %.
  • amyjayde_x
    Options
    I want to loose 21lbs. I think its harder when you don't have as much to loose! Every one feel free to add me too. :)
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Try the Not-that-heavy girls group. You might find some friends in there. :)
  • wenatplay
    Options

hi christina! like you i've been on this site before but didn't really keep up with it altho THIS year i am hoping to maintain my motivation. i also don't want to lose a ton of weight: just 15 lbs or so now. i am hoping to be between 100 lbs and 110 by june. as reference i am a 47-yr old mom of 3 kids [huh! 25, 23 & 18]. i am 5'1" and 116 lbs [i dropped 4 lbs since logging in my calories, so i know even just that helps].

feel free to add me to your friend list :-)