Hi. I'm New.

Options
Hello, im 18 years old and I feel quite out of shape I am aiming to loose 10 pounds. Im currently 154 and living in college with an unlimited plan for cafeteria meals. Its quite a challenge. I dont really like working out but will do anything to get back into shape.

Replies

• hmires
    hmires Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome. :) I know that is hard...having to eat the food at school. I have a son that is now a junior in college and he gained like 20 pounds from food from the caf. You can do it though!
  • lindastanley82
    lindastanley82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to my daughter when she was in college. Even if you hate it, join a gym or a running club, take up a sport, anything to get you moving and burning calories. Consistent exercise works!
  • gymrat789
    gymrat789 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you really want to lose weight. You got to work out. NO EXCUSES !. Watch what you eat too. Say goodbye to fast food. This is my constant reminder, every french fry you eat adds more inches to the waist.
  • Xrye
    Xrye Posts: 5
    Options
    We also have access to the school gym, im planning to use it to the best of my advantage since its included in the tuition.
  • missyrenee44
    Options
    I work at University and not too long was a full-time student. It is hard, but once you start working out, it will become apart of your routine. Just imagine the summer will be here soon and you will be able to put on those cute shorts, jeans, and/or capris. Good Luck!