Do you guys see a difference?

So I've been doing Jillian Michaels' Six Week Six Pack for almost 4 weeks now....
As you can see, I've taken before and after pictures...

Can you guys notice any changes? I can't really tell myself...

49a0ef4c-c38e-4bff-8366-afdd47c8e1cd.jpge7ee1714-8abe-4ef9-891f-2b99c02f5de6.jpg

Changes or not...I might as well stick with the program til the end.

Replies

• RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    It's hard to tell particularly where you can't see your whole torso in the pics...can you feel a difference? Do you feel your muscles are stronger (with or without touching them). I always feel good when I can feel my stomach muscles and they just feel stronger and tighter.
  • chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member
    Haha, it took me forever to get the pictures to be the right size.. please excuse my technological illiteracy.
    I do feel a difference in my endurance and physical ability, so I guess that's a good sign :D
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    It looks like a slight difference particularly below your belly button. You're doing great.
  • V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    your lower back has flatened out pretty nicely. Also you have lost fat right below your belly button

nicely done!:drinker:
  • ronbo62098
    ronbo62098 Posts: 59 Member
    Definitely a difference just below the belly-button area. One thing to note: you are doing Jillian's "Six Pack" workout. To see this most effectively, you would need a front-on view. The side view of your stomach may only be changing a little, but I'd bet you are seeing more definition in your abs. Stick with it - you will love the new you.
  • Seabully
    Seabully Posts: 22 Member
    You can definitely see that you're firming up nicely. :-)
  • STC1188
    STC1188 Posts: 101 Member
    Some small difference, yes, but you also might want to work on your posture. For your own good, OP:

http://www.swolept.com/posts/fixing-anterior-pelvic-tilt-posture-tricks-to-make-your-butt-and-gut-smaller#.UufivhDTlpg
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,566 Member
    Some small difference, yes, but you also might want to work on your posture. For your own good, OP:

http://www.swolept.com/posts/fixing-anterior-pelvic-tilt-posture-tricks-to-make-your-butt-and-gut-smaller#.UufivhDTlpg

I think her back is bent because she is holding up her shirt? Sorry OP hard to tell the difference but I am sure there is one...how do you feel?
  • chopper_pilot
    chopper_pilot Posts: 191 Member
    Not yet.
  • chocolate_totoro
    chocolate_totoro Posts: 827 Member

I actually have a genetically bad back, hence I have an unnatural curve /:
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    I think you look more toned in the first pic and looks like you lost a little weight. Not a very big difference, but you definitely look more athletic and well shaped :smile:
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    I can see a difference. Your stomach is much higher in the second pic. Your hip bones are more defined.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    Belly is smaller! Your hip bones are more exposed and the general composition of your tummy looks smaller and firmer. It takes time, post again in 6 weeks and it'll really show in comparison to the first! Great job OP!
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Do you have a pic of the front of your stomach?
    Hard to tell from just one angle
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,908 Member
    I assess from what I see here and tell it how I see it. So no, don't see any significant change physically.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    I assess from what I see here and tell it how I see it. So no, don't see any significant change physically.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

I tend to agree