Crappy Movie you cannot NOT watch

Options

Replies

• RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    zoolander - my sister and i used to get drunk and play scrabble while watching this... it's the only way :)

zoolander-mermaid.gif

zoolander-latte-o.gif
  • jaclync324
    jaclync324 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Never-ending Story and Labyrinth.
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    What about Tucker and Dale vs. Evil? Or the Evil Dead movies? They are sooooo bad, BUT I LOVE THEM! They crack me up and are classics. Zombie Strippers....

I don't know what you're talking about...Tucker & Dale vs. Evil is cinematic gold...

Cinematic gold...I enjoyed it...not going to lie. I laughed my *kitten* off. But.....lol:)
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man and also Legend! Love them both and see them each at least once a year. Both critically panned and box office failures, but I cannot help myself.
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure my husband and I watch Labyrinth at least once a month! David Bowie is just...:) LOL!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    hmmm this is a hard Q for me because I tend to think a movie is not crappy if I do enjoy watching it.

Maybe Grease or Grease 2

I have ALWAYS said GREASE 2 is FAR superior to the original. Hell, I own the soundtrack and sent copies to several friends as we all laugh at how beautifully bad it is. So bad, it has come around to good.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    any of the "Bring It On" movies..I have never been a cheerleader and find them in general to be rather annoying, sorry to any cheerleaders reading this but yet I always watch these movies when they're on
    agreed
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif \m/
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    What about Tucker and Dale vs. Evil? Or the Evil Dead movies? They are sooooo bad, BUT I LOVE THEM! They crack me up and are classics. Zombie Strippers....

I don't know what you're talking about...Tucker & Dale vs. Evil is cinematic gold...

Cinematic gold...I enjoyed it...not going to lie. I laughed my *kitten* off. But.....lol:)
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Sadly, I own the plush worm and monster from the movie and had the Goblin King action figure at one point. Man, I need a life!!!
  • bethmakesmusic
    bethmakesmusic Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    A Cinderella Story... with Hillary Duff...and i'm 31 years old. That's humiliating. :-S
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options

OMG. I watched both of those a few weeks ago. There's a website that lists the reasons why you should never watch the Never Ending Story as an adult and I have to say it was pretty spot on (I had to watch it again after I read the article). LOL. Seriously depressing movie with a creepy line from the Luck Dragon about how he "loooooooves little children" :laugh:

I never realized how much underlying pedophelia there was in Labyrinth however I do loves me some David Bowie in tight pants.:love:
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Showgirls. No matter how cheesy I always find myself engrossed in the storyline and cheering on Nomi Malone!

10y0spe.gif
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I own the plush worm and monster from the movie and had the Goblin King action figure at one point. Man, I need a life!!!

This is not sad. This makes you awesome.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Sharknado. It's so stupid it's hilarious.
  • EplusThree
    EplusThree Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My favorite worst movie of all time is Big Trouble in Little China.
    But Starship Troopers is also terribly awesome, along with Deep Blue Sea.
    Oh, I can't forget Super Mario Bros w/Leguizamo & Hoskins
  • wonderbolt_in_training
    Options
    Lifetime movies are AMAZING! I've recently had a marathon, including such masterpieces as:

The Wife He Met Online
    The Husband She Met Online
    The Boy She Met Online
    The Wrong Woman
    Deadly Spa
    Missing at 17
    Kidnapped at 17

and many more! There's nothing greater than a warm blanket and terrible Lifetime movies!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Labyrinth? In for David Bowie moose knuckle!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    The "Turbulence" movies suck IQ points out through your eyeballs, yet I can't look away!
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Waterworld, I will finish that one out no matter WHERE it is.

And that terrible Britney Spears movie "Crossroads"... I'll watch that too. I'm so ashamed!!!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    hmmm this is a hard Q for me because I tend to think a movie is not crappy if I do enjoy watching it.

Maybe Grease or Grease 2

Grease 2 is da bomb......

2lwljco.gif