Down a Size!!! No weight loss but Down a size!

Options
I wrote this in my blog but I have to celebrate it here.

So I work at the Buckle. Well for training we have to try on all of our denim so we can have a good opinon of it when we talk to guests. Well as I was trying on pants I was picking up 31's and I picked up a 30 because I have one pair of 30s I was wearing that day. Well out of 6 Different type of jeans, all different fits, all diffeerent types of fabric, I could fit 30 in ALL of them, and a 29 in our eased jeans. HOW EPIC IS THAT?!

I mean I haven't lost weight but my pant size is down so I must be doing something right. I guess now the weight should start to come off right?

Hooray for working my *kitten* off! [Literally]

Oooh! I did a new Latin dance workout today, it. was. PHENOMENAL! Loved it! It was fun and a good way to burn calories!
Thank you all for your support I love you! YAY!

Replies

• Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    congrats to you. feels great doesn't it?
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Keep it up and you will get to your goal in no time.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Very nice!!! What you are doing IS working! Keep it up! The scale will follow! :flowerforyou:
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I wish I could say the same... :)
  • mixmistress508
    Options
    Awesome! That is one of the best feelings in the world! Keep working your *kitten* off and the scale will start to show results!
  • daniface
    daniface Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    i bought a pair of 31's last weekend. IT IS TOTALLY EPIC
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    It might take a little while for the scale to catch up. . .Congrats! That's awesome!!!!!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Sometimes going down a size is more satisfying than the number on the scale.
  • schro151
    schro151 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay! Since you're down a size, but haven't lost weight, that means you've gained lean muscle! And lean muscle will help you tone better! Huzzah! Good for you hun!
  • Davis713
    Davis713 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! That is such an amazing feeling!
  • mykaar74
    mykaar74 Posts: 253
    Options
    awesome
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    :laugh:

That is awesome! Sometimes the victories can't be measured on a scale...and I'd rather see the results ON me that on the scale
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE fitting into smaller clothes!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing a great job!
  • GeckaGeen
    Options
    Yay! Great job! We are the exact same size, and probably close to the same age :) There is a particular brand of jeans I love (Miss Me), and they only go up to size 31. Still out of all the 31's I tried on, only one actually fit! I can't wait to be a 30 or a 29 so I can find more cute jeans in this brand. I'm happy for you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!