NO MORE EXCUSES!

Options
I have no place to say anything. I have a goal of 117 lbs. to lose. It's going to take me a while to do it, but I'm using myself as an example.

There is no reason to have excuses not to exercise, lose weight, or eat healthy. It all comes down to willpower. I found SO MANY videos on YouTube with exercise routines. There are tools you can buy at the stores and videos to help you lose weight. My Fitness Pal is free and a large community to give you support. Don't have healthy food in your home? Just watch how much you consume and any time you can run to the grocery store (raw fruits and veggies at times are considerably cheaper to buy).

NO MORE EXCUSES! NO MORE EXPLANATIONS! If I don't exercise or eat right, I have no one to blame but myself.

Don't have time? You can wake up 30 minutes early to exercise or do it 30 minutes before you go to bed. Always on the go? Take something to eat with you or make smarter choices when you get something to eat. Can't get log everything in every day? It takes 2 minutes to write down at least WHAT you eat, log it in later before you go to bed. Being forgetful is not a good excuse either. Can't go outside because it's too hot/cold? Do it at home, the Internet is a VERY resourceful tool. They even have channels like Discovery Fit & Health on basic cable that do an exercise routine early in the morning (found this out today). And WALKING is probably the EASIEST exercise you can do and is perfect for even a busy schedule.

Weight loss is all about making choices, decisions. You choose what to eat and how much to eat. You choose to exercise or not. You choose to swap routines to change your lifestyle. You choose to change your lifestyle. No one is responsible for your actions but you. So no more excuses.....

Replies

• asianmonkie
    Options
    I like this.

My favorite thing to remember is "It's your *kitten*, YOU move it!" :D
  • cassielynne72
    cassielynne72 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well said!:smile:
  • VegGirl62
    VegGirl62 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You have hit the nail on the head! behind every successful weight-loss/person is the will to succeed no matter what....Thanks for the inspirational post! :)