Hot Mamas????

Options
13»

Replies

• Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I had my second child May 16th 2013. I was 188 lbs a day before I gave birth. 170 lbs when I was 6 week post partum and ready for change. Its been 7 months and I'm 119 lbs and in the best shape of my life. YOU CAN Do it!! ♡♡

wow,u are a hot mama.That is impressive. What was your routine like?

Thanks! Moderate calorie deficit and heavy lifting 4x a week. :D
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    yes, yes, definitely hot!

Thank you ♡♡
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, definitely hot!

Thank you ♡♡

very welcome, well deserved! You've obviously literally worked your *kitten* off!
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    <<
    Mom of 2!! It can be done. Stay focused!!!
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 1. she's almost 6 & i've never been classified as overweight.
    but i've suffered from the POOCH since high school (even at a my lil ole 107## ). . . the only time i've lost it was when I was down to approx 13% bf. other than that, i just deal with it LOL.

my profile pic is from June. I am currently working to shed 10 lbs of holiday weight to get back to my ideal weight before seriously cutting this summer :D
  • theoncomingstorm64
    Options
    How you doin'?
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My son is 17 months old and I have a ways from being a hot mama, but I'm going in the right direction! So far I've lost around 22 pounds ( I started my ticker over). I have another 20 pounds at least to lose. Still working on the csection pooch myself, although I'm definitely seeing some improvement!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Cheers to all the HOT Mamas!! :drinker: You guys look great!!

My kids are 9 & 6 and I enjoy being a fit and hot Mama (almost 40 yrs old in a few weeks)! Plus my Hubby likes me being a hot Mama too! :wink: :smile: I only gained 25 - 30 lbs with my 2 and the weight did steadily drop off with breastfeeding. I had 2 c-sections as well.

I agree with the others...enjoy being a new Mom and breastfeeding. Its such a wonderful time! Take walks with your little one to get in exercise, but also enjoy that nap while they are napping too! Congrats on the new baby! :smile:
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Hi mommas!

I've had 3 babies. I was about 140 lbs. when I got pregnant with each of them then gained about 25-35 lbs with each. I am on a continuous journey it seems learning to tweak my diet and work on those dreaded trouble spots, but I feel like I'm doing okay for having 3! I'm hovering around 127 lbs right now which is about 13 lbs less than before my pregnancies, so that alone makes me feel proud. I have my goal set to lose 10 more lbs but I feel like I have honestly been struggling with them for about a year, so in reality I don't know what a good goal weight will be for me until I get there. I'm just going to keep up with my yoga, zumba, strength training (all of which I LOVE so much) and continue to be mindful about my calories and macros. Soemday I will get to a happy place :)
    ...and c-section pooch? yeah don't even get me started. It is my nemisis and only thing I hate about my body. I'll gladly accept any advice on that

simply amazing work all of you!!!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    [IMG][/img][IMG][/img]
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Just tagging this thread for inspiration postpartum... You ladies are all awesome.
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    59d512ff-130a-426c-9dd9-7f13c01ca8bb_zpsb27ee550.jpg

First picture was 10 days after baby #2. Second picture was 20 months later. Still a work in progress......working on the "hot" part.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Options
    First picture was 10 days after baby #2. Second picture was 20 months later. Still a work in progress......working on the "hot" part.

You've already got the hot part down, chicka ;) You look incredible!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

You look like your own hot daughter!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options

Holy cow!!! You look like you are standing next to your mom!!! What an amazing difference!!! So impressed!
  • weldinchic
    weldinchic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    you guys are proof that it can be done! And for all of you negative ladies, YOU ARE HOT MAMAS!!!! :) I'm working on walking, getting rid of all the junk food, and catching up on my depleted energy. I've heard that someday this adorable creature will sleep through the night....someday. :)
  • Calvinsgrl1
    Calvinsgrl1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 6 months PP. Moms out there what is a safe calorie intake while working out and EBF? I have a very big boy who loves to eat we have started him on some solids and my supply has dropped between him nursing less and with me watching my intake. If the weight is going to stick around until he weans I might as well eat. What do you think? Im hitting average 1600 to 1700 cal a day.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    everyone looks great.
  • jrowens3224
    jrowens3224 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have a four year old and an 18 month old. I just started feeling like myself again a few months ago and started putting more effort into the gym. I lost all my 50ish pounds of baby weight while breastfeeding without doing anything, then put some back on when he weaned at 10 months. My youngest has never been a good sleeper until recently, and I am sooo glad he's finally letting me get some rest so I can work more on me. The biggest advice I can give you is to go easy on yourself, especially while breastfeeding.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!