MFP time commitment

Options
cursiny
cursiny Posts: 907 Member
How much time do you think you spend on MFP daily?
Is it to log food and exercise, blog, encourage others, connect with friends or flirt?
Is it helping you reach your goals?

Just curious....

Replies

• willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Way too much time... especially when work is slow. Today is one of those days :)
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    10 minutes logging food. Hours upon hours flirting and trying to get the noodz.

awesome%2520day.PNG
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options

awesome%2520day.PNG

:)
  • ajmartin0215
    Options
    I spend a lot of time on it, for different reasons. I like to use it as a "non-judgmental Facebook" to air my grievances and get support from people who have never met me for the most part but are in the same boat I am. I like to help motivate people and make them feel better about what we are doing, and help keep them on track if at all possible. I know what it is like to not have the "real life" motivation and support, so I guess I am a MFP Cheerleader. I love to check out everyone's diaries because it can give me ideas for meals or snacks I haven't thought of before.

Differences between MFP and Facebook:

"I am going to walk my first 5k March 1st!!"

MFP: YOU CAN DO IT!!
    FB: Can you do that?
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Far more than I should :laugh: however, I do find inspiration from my friends and I enjoy seeing what kind of work outs they are doing. Also, it's a fun way to pass the time at work.
  • LeGaCyGiAnT124
    LeGaCyGiAnT124 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Way too much time... especially when work is slow. Today is one of those days :)

I am with her. It passes time being on her. Plug I log my food too. I am rarely on here at all when I get home.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    More than I would like, but I really don't see how I can spend much less. It really helps me, though. It isn't that I don't enjoy being here, but I don't want it to control me life.
  • bhsishtla
    bhsishtla Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I spend a lot of time on it, for different reasons. I like to use it as a "non-judgmental Facebook" to air my grievances and get support from people who have never met me for the most part but are in the same boat I am. I like to help motivate people and make them feel better about what we are doing, and help keep them on track if at all possible. I know what it is like to not have the "real life" motivation and support, so I guess I am a MFP Cheerleader. I love to check out everyone's diaries because it can give me ideas for meals or snacks I haven't thought of before.

Differences between MFP and Facebook:

"I am going to walk my first 5k March 1st!!"

MFP: YOU CAN DO IT!!
    FB: Can you do that?

Love it!
  • MatthewNSW
    Options

^^ Yup.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. What day is today?
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    I made my account yesterday during a few drinks, but as I am looking through the boards,
    I'm making mental notes in what I plan to do in my future workout goals.

I would say in the future I would most likely log on every couples hours when I have free time.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

awesome%2520day.PNG

Yup!!