30 days in-with pics

Options
c03b75d0-c920-452a-8333-be447f489d33_zpseebc582b.jpg

So I am 30 days into this MFP. I have been pretty strict diet wise, but do allow some sweets in moderation of course (: I have also worked out almost every day, except when I was hit hard with the flu. I hope to continue my progress. I am about 9 lbs down from my starting weight. (The left is the more recent picture) I am not sure if anyone else will be able to notice besides me, but I am feeling good and I need to celebrate the small steps!

Replies

• mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference. Keep up the good work!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Looks like alot more then 9lbs. Whatever your doing, keep doing it :)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Fixed the image tags for you.

And well done. That's some solid progress right there!
    c03b75d0-c920-452a-8333-be447f489d33_zpseebc582b.jpg

So I am 30 days into this MFP. I have been pretty strict diet wise, but do allow some sweets in moderation of course (: I have also worked out almost every day, except when I was hit hard with the flu. I hope to continue my progress. I am about 9 lbs down from my starting weight. (The left is the more recent picture) I am not sure if anyone else will be able to notice besides me, but I am feeling good and I need to celebrate the small steps!
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    :smile: Can totally see the difference!! :smile:
  • minabella
    minabella Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You're doing great!!!! Keep it going! ????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!