Insanity buddies?

Options
124»

Replies

• gunnjogunn
    gunnjogunn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have started the T25 program..this is day 2. I had done Insanity in ther past and found it tough. The one thing about T25 is they have modifications which helps alot. My plan is to finish T25 and then start Insanity again!!
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

Was laughing - hopefully WITH you! - at your story... it sounds so familiar! Great to hear that you're not discouraged!

My thighs are fine today so can just about get down the stairs... however my calves are like lead my stride length is about 6 inches :S Despite that I'm not discouraged... yet!

Although I did have second thoughts first thing this morning, as the mile walk to work from the train station was quite embarrassing... I got over taken by 2 little old ladies with zimmer frames who stopped and asked if I was ok!

:-D

Give it a couple weeks... you'll be able to take them :P
  • Matt_C_195
    Matt_C_195 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I have started the T25 program..this is day 2. I had done Insanity in ther past and found it tough. The one thing about T25 is they have modifications which helps alot. My plan is to finish T25 and then start Insanity again!!

Great idea!
  • debstarlight
    debstarlight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm on Day 4 of Insanity and LOVE it! Would love to friend anyone interested in being a buddy or looking for motivation because I never stop what I intend to finish, and I'm finishing Insanity! Debstarlight
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well! Currently on month 1 week 3 for this go-round. I completed Insanity last year (progress pics in my profile) but need to get back on the train. Feel free to add me.
  • TheITCrowd1
    Options
    I Just finished Day 8 (first one back after the rest day)

Taking that day off has killed my mojo somewhat, And does anyone else have a real issue with the power knees? Basically my back hurts when doing them so i might have to replace the power knees with something else for the 30secs

Back was in agony last night after doing them, decided they are off the menu

Dig deep peoples we can do this together!!
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I'm about to finish Insanity....feel free to add me if you'd like!

Only 4 workouts left for me!
  • BuoyantSoul
    BuoyantSoul Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So great to find all you people into Insanity!

I did it a couple years ago but stopped halfway through when I found out I was pregnant. But even halfway through I had visible changes to my body, pretty impressive, considering I was already in very good shape.

Also, I have a knee injury which means I can't do all the exercises, particularly the jumps. I modify the workouts a bit, repeating other exercises or doing them in a modified way. Does anyone else do this? I want to maintain the intensity and heart rate but without doing some of the crazy jumps and bends.

I want to start up again and I hope to start the workouts tomorrow. Anyone want to start with me? Please add me if you're just starting out and we'll go at it together!