DDD or more

Options
2»

Replies

• chocl8grl
    chocl8grl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hobbitWTF.gif

HEY, where is MY yay? And I sweat wayyyyyy too much to ever do that.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Sorry honey. The other girls who talk about their boobs constantly don't like it when you talk about your boobs. They're just having fun, but somehow when you do it it's pathetic.

Wonder why that could be...
    I only talk about my boobs 7 percent of the time.

You only talk about your boobs 7 percent of the time 100 percent of the time.
  • mjrkearney
    mjrkearney Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I've found decent enough sports bras that I only need one for these pesky-*kitten* F-cups. If I don't feel like breaking out my armband, I just run to the sounds of nature and local traffic.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Sorry honey. The other girls who talk about their boobs constantly don't like it when you talk about your boobs. They're just having fun, but somehow when you do it it's pathetic.

Wonder why that could be...
    I only talk about my boobs 7 percent of the time.

According to your frame you could talk about your boobs 16% more.
    ARE YOU CALLING ME BIG BONED?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    <---

:blushing:
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Why can't there be a thread about breasts that are different sizes and really small!?!

I mean....Yeah...Big boobs rule!!

There can be you just have to start it!
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYg-Z2zYWRRc9IiCzwPcIyYbVBPB0reG7UIu3yvT2RXamfuYnP
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Want a laugh? I started my workout (jumping rope) and realized I didn't have my arm band for my iPod and didn't have pockets. What to do? I put my iPod in my waist band but it kept slipping. So next best thing- I put it in between my two sports bras (you know what I'm talking about- gotta support the twins when jumping!) Worked perfectly!

What does this have to do with DDD or more? Anyone with even just one sports bra could accomplish the same thing.

Humblebrag Fail?
  • Dan_Druff
    Dan_Druff Posts: 104
    Options
    LMFAO AWESOME!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Total sexism. If I created a thread about how I held my Ipod between my pouch and my 3 inch dongle I would be labeled a creep and reported and told to sit in the corner and then spanked. Hard. No, I said hard. REAL hard. Yeah like that.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Total sexism. If I created a thread about how I held my Ipod between my pouch and my 3 inch dongle I would be labeled a creep and reported and told to sit in the corner and then spanked. Hard. No, I said hard. REAL hard. Yeah like that.

but honey....just remember....we like it rough...

as for my boobs...meh...they are ok....boys seem to like them
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    came for boobs. left disappointed

1188.gif