Nooo Vin Diesel Noooooo!

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
I just watched the video of Vin Diesel dancing and lip syncing to Beyoncé's Drunk in Love song. I know a lot of you are Vin fans and I was too. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing this though. #imageruined

19dy8zzihulzigif.gif

full video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66zfpedd1tI

Replies

• jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Aw, I liked it! What's wrong with acting like a dork (or being one, for that matter)?? :bigsmile:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Aw, I liked it! What's wrong with acting like a dork (or being one, for that matter)?? :bigsmile:

I wouldn't know. I have never acted like a dork in my life *cue lightning strike
  • jannalovescoffee
    Options

I wouldn't know. I have never acted like a dork in my life *cue lightning strike

My point exactly. You just weren't lucky enough to have a camera pointed at you when it happened :laugh:
  • jgrandy2012
    jgrandy2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This doesn't even look like him. Is it me or does the bottom half not line up with the top half?
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Oh... still in :heart:

He is just having fun and doesn't care what anyone thinks :drinker:
  • jannalovescoffee
    Options
    In all seriousness, I'm more of a Channing Tatum fan...now that man can DANCE!

I don't really remember how to add pictures, so this youtube video link will have to do....

http://youtu.be/RicyaMXuB-Q
  • karl39x
    karl39x Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    So he finally came out, huh. I always knew he was gay.
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Vin is my all time favorite nerd, D&D, WoW, nerds know how to party!