I need some new friends...

Options
I have little to no communication with anybody anymore on MFP, so I am in need of some good and motivated friends. I like to communicate with others during my journey for weight loss, and share ideas. Most important, give credit where credit is due, praise and encourage. I am a U.S.Army veteran, a married man with 2 Kids "3 and 2." and very friendly. If anyone wants to know more about me, feel free to ask! Oh! I suffer from panic disorder, so I do have anxiety issues, which is why I founded the Anti-Anxiety group here on MFP! I couldn't believe nobody had done that before! Anyways, I look forward to making some new friends!

Replies

• ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey there... would love to be considered a friend :) Add me (also suffer from Anxiety issues)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:

I'm here M-F from about 8am til 4pm while I'm at work. I do log daily, but only from my phone on the weekends so I'm not around as much on my wall.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Hey brother. Obsessive logger - frequent commenter ( sometimes offensive ). If y'all need some of that in your mix feel free to send an FR.
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I'm here all the time, with an open diary.. Feel free to add me.
  • Maid_Marianne
    Maid_Marianne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi hi. Feel free to add me :)
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I sent everyone a request!
  • ClarcyMarci
    ClarcyMarci Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm new here too looking for a few friendlies to add - will seek out your Anti-Anxiety group too as also suffer on occasion (getting much better with it)

Add me too if you like :)
  • Pritree
    Pritree Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too - I'm always looking for new friends! I didn't know about the anti-anxiety group - might need to check that out!
  • MazzRor
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I don't have many friends on here, but I do try to log on everyday(well, at least M-F when at work). Weekends, on my phone(when the server works). Like you, I'm married with 2 kids(10 & 8).
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi there, feel free to add me. I am on here daily and use is as a massive motivator to help me reach my goal.

Good luck on your path!!!! :-)
  • cochinbreaker
    Options
    Hey there, Feel free to add me too (that goes for everyone, by the way).
    I'm on every day, and some days I could use some of that motivation too (as I'm sure is the case for most).
    Hope all is well :D
    CB
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, im back on here for good, have had my own anxiety/depresdion probs in pady if you need a supportive freind im always here...
    :-)
  • purplenewyear
    Options
    I am looking for some new supportive friends as well - feel free to add me
  • MelanieBreuning
    MelanieBreuning Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Very motivated (: Add me
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    Glad to see so many new faces!