New to the forums! Looking for friends. :)

Options
Hello all! I'm new to these boards, but not to MFP.

I've been using the MFP app to log my food/exercise for the last 18 months or so - I fell off the logging wagon for several months last year, though I continued to lose weight. I've started logging again this month.

I started my weight loss/health improvement journey back in 2012 and have lost 76lb by improving my diet (it was pretty unbelievably bad before lol) and getting exercise (I go to the gym at least 3 times a week). For the most part it's been going very well, but over the last few months I've plateaued and have found it more difficult to stick to my calorie goals. I had my first gain since I started this whole thing in November (which wasn't a *total* surprise as I was on holiday then, but still). My body fat, weight etc are still within the 'healthy' range, so that's good, but I'd really love to shift that last 1/2 stone and reach my goal. :D (Especially before or around my 30th birthday, which is in late March!)

I know my main issue is with snacking, something I struggle with, so I try and only keep healthy snacks around for when I feel the urge - the calories still add up, though!

I'd like to add some friends as I don't have any on MFP yet. :) Looking forward to chatting more on here!

Replies

• mariamichelle73
    Options
    I am new to both the boards and logging my calories and excercise on MFP... hoping MFP will give me the help and support to reach my goals. Just sent a FR.
  • Pritree
    Pritree Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I need new friends too - feel free to add me =)
  • ehobby0816
    ehobby0816 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new to these message boards as well and looking for friends while working towards my goal. Add me if you'd like. And congrats on your life changes
  • smudgekat
    Options
    Hi im on 52lbs lost and stopped logging although kept losing, im back and i need freinds to keep me motivated and accountable feel free to add me anyone.
  • purplenewyear
    Options
    Me too! Anyone feel free to add me - ready to start a network of support