Shopping!!

Options
I guess it's been a long while since I've bought myself any clothes. I was recently asked for my sizes (for gifts, I assume), and had to admit that I honestly didn't know. So during a quick shopping trip a few days ago, I gave into curiosity and decided to try some stuff on, just to see what sizes fit now.

EYE-OPENER!!

The first thing I found is that I've lost a bra inch size and gained a cup size. Wha??? I've always been 36B, now I'm 34C. I don't know HOW that happened. but for someone who's always been small in the chest, that alone was enough reason for celebration! But then I started putting on clothes. The "Small" shirt hung loose. HOLY COW! So after those two triumphs, I eyed the size 8 jeans I'd picked out. Buoyed by success, I confidently pushed them aside and slid on a size 6 instead, and (drumroll please...) they fit like a second skin.

OMG!!

So now obviously I need a whole new wardrobe. :D Next challenge: Explaining that to the S/O. (He did enjoy the lace underwear set I brought home, though, so maybe there's hope!) LOL

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!