Looking for some badass friendssss!!!

Options
Heyyyyy....

I am looking to make some new basass friends, that have about the same amount of weight to loose as I do (20-25 pounds). This isn't my first BBQ...I lost 100 pounds using MFP 2011/12...I did well for about a year after deciding that I could step away and maintain on my own. But without the amazing support, encouragement and inspiration that I had here from my FAB friends I have stopped making myself a priority and holding myself accountable! I have slowly gained back 25 pounds! I'm done with my pity party and I am ready to do this! Bikini season is just around the corner and I WILL be rocking it and feeling badass! I know what needs to be done...I just need some awesome peeps in my corner to inspire me to get there! So...where my new friendssss at??? Lol!

Replies

• Hobb3s
    Hobb3s Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Let's have at er. Get er done. Game on. I'm looking to loose another 25 and get buff for the summer and races.
  • zimazoom
    zimazoom Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think I'm pretty badass =) LOL
  • Cayjominara
    Cayjominara Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    You need me on your team! I like your spirit! Let's get to work!:glasses:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    207 pounds released bad *kitten* enough lol

28 to goal

feel free to ad me and join my group anyone is welcome!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    friend me into the badass club!! I've become a little soft over the years-belly wise! ha ha hee hee I know, sounds stupid. You seem pretty cool!
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! I need some motivating MFP friends!
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Right here! Feel free to add me :)
  • apsavarese
    Options
    I'm on board! Let's get our badassnesses on!
  • kjohn8911
    kjohn8911 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm all in too... in it to win it :-P
  • 4bugsmama
    4bugsmama Posts: 2,871 Member
    Options
    I'm all about this awesome motivation. Add me - I've got roughly 20ish pounds to lose and can use some cool *kitten* friends here :)
  • kathrinnbauer
    kathrinnbauer Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I want to join the badass club, too. I want more cool MFP friends. ;)
    I have lost 27 lbs and I want to lose another 27.
  • thefitnightowl
    thefitnightowl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey girly! I like to think Im a little bit of a badass too! Ive also lost 100 pounds solely on diet and excersize! Wanna be friends? :)

-Shannon
    Heyyyyy....

I am looking to make some new basass friends, that have about the same amount of weight to loose as I do (20-25 pounds). This isn't my first BBQ...I lost 100 pounds using MFP 2011/12...I did well for about a year after deciding that I could step away and maintain on my own. But without the amazing support, encouragement and inspiration that I had here from my FAB friends I have stopped making myself a priority and holding myself accountable! I have slowly gained back 25 pounds! I'm done with my pity party and I am ready to do this! Bikini season is just around the corner and I WILL be rocking it and feeling badass! I know what needs to be done...I just need some awesome peeps in my corner to inspire me to get there! So...where my new friendssss at??? Lol!
  • hotmess1980
    Options
    Well...Hell YESSSS! We are gunna make this happen! YeeeeHaaaw!
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!