At the one week mark...

Options
Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is doing well on this beautiful Sunday evening. I'm trying to lose about 60 lbs. This is probably the hardest thing I've ever done. I cut my daily calorie intake pretty much in half to try to achieve my goal. And I'm two pounds down. Hope I can keep that up. Any tips or advice is very much appreciated. Good luck to everyone :o)

Jess

Replies

• mamaclev
    Options
    Good luck to you Jess....stay positive. You can do it! It's mind over matter!:happy:
  • reginabroyles
    Options
    Just stick with it. If you fall off the wagon and go over your calories one day, dont worry bout it to much and hop back up on the wagon the next day, dont wait til the next week to re-start. It is very hard. THe last week or 2 have been like another job trying to figure out what to eat and not to eat. I am loosing still and I dont always stay under my goals! It's really hard to cook for a family and loose weight but my husband and son are kind of on diets also! Good luck!!
  • jessmo803
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement. My boyfriend is dieting too, so that makes it a little easier..except when I'm at work. Or sitting at home on a day off. Today was weigh in and he lost 5 and I only lost 2. That was kind of discouraging, but what can ya do. I'm getting a Wii Fit for xmas so I hope that helps. Good luck to you!

Jess
  • veteranrob1973
    Options
    Just remember, it's not a diet, you are merely changing your eating habits....you can do it girl
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hello Lady :D

2lb is a great loss I think, keep it up.