Zumba Fitness Game

Options
Hello Everyone!!!

Just got a question. Has anyone tried the Zumba Fitness Video game yet? It's available on the Wii, Xbox 360, and PS3. (Just in time for Christmas) Anyhoo, anyone have given it a try or interested?

Replies

• kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    it's not out in the uk until friday but have just taken a look and it looks fab...i think that's one i will be buying

although my oh has just said if i want to buy it on xbox, not wii, and want to buy a kinect at £129.99 he won't object! lol
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Yep, got it for the Wii yesterday. So far loving it. Fun, yet a great workout.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Yep, got it for the Wii yesterday. So far loving it. Fun, yet a great workout.
  • BughaBear
    Options
    Im goin to have to check it out online didnt know it came out for the wii
  • kyasarin381
    Options
    My boyfriend surprised me with it today. I haven't played it yet because he's playing Rock Band, but tonight when he goes to work i'm going to Zumba my butt off and let you know how it is. I got it for Xbox 360 for the Kinect system.
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    What you need to play it on wii ?
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    supposedly it got bad reviews for Kinect..because when u do the turns it loses u..I am married to a gamer nerd :-)
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... I didn't know about this. I went onto Amazon and read some reviews on it and I liked what I read ... so I bought it. I'll have it within a week or two. Maybe now I'll blow the dust off of my Wii game and get at it. LOL. I love Zumba ... I go to several classes a week but once my gym membership is up I won't be renewing it. I just can't afford it ... so having a variety of things available at home will be great. Thanks for posting this.
  • flynabster
    Options

Just the hand controls....
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    Oh my goodness ... I didn't know about this. I went onto Amazon and read some reviews on it and I liked what I read ... so I bought it. I'll have it within a week or two. Maybe now I'll blow the dust off of my Wii game and get at it. LOL. I love Zumba ... I go to several classes a week but once my gym membership is up I won't be renewing it. I just can't afford it ... so having a variety of things available at home will be great. Thanks for posting this.

I am thinking about buying because I really wanna try Zumba, but not the gym price lol. Your welcome!!!

I am happy everyone that has played it has enjoyed it so far. Awesome! Thanks!
  • bfaith7
    Options
    I'm interested!
    Can anyone tell me how it compares to taking an actual class? I do a Zumba class 3 times a week and love it. I just don't know if I'd enjoy it the same via video game.
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    How much is the zumba for the wii selling for? Its a item i can put on my xmas list from my kids
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Does the Zumba fitness game tell you how many calories you supposedly burned while playing the game? Or would one need to rely more on a heart rate monitor or by using the dance category here on MFP to track calories?
  • Ashykins
    Ashykins Posts: 233
    Options
    How much is the zumba for the wii selling for? Its a item i can put on my xmas list from my kids

Wii Price:
    At Gamestop it's 39.99 New
    Preowned it's about $26.99
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options

Just the hand controls....

Aw!!! Cool! Because I just have that. :laugh:
  • Lillianhavise
    Options
    Well if you want a good workout get the dvd. Although having the wii game is kind of fun. But it will only tell you to follow the moves. on the dvd it will teach you step by step. if you want an even better awesomer workout try a zumba class, there they will teach you step by step and give you one on one help, plus is really cheap. here is how you can find a class near you.
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    great !not a bad price either way new or used thanks for the info
  • storybookcreator
    Options
    we only have a PS3 here...anyone tried that one? wondering if that is worth it. Wii has more games for the younger kids (which we have), but we really aren't a video game household anymore.. 21 year old no longer in the house :-)
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    I just ordered Zumba Fitness for Wii and I also ordered a heart rate monitor from Amazon. I am SUPER excited! :)
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I ordered the Zumba game for Wii earlier this week from Amazon ... IT GOT HERE TODAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY. I only had the chance to try out some of the tutorial because we rented a few movies and the hubby wants to watch them ... but what I did so far seems like fun. I've got a bit of a sweat going on already. I'll let you know how it is as I use it more. I can't believe how fast it got here ... thank you Amazon!!!