I'm mad as hell

Options
Some ignorant little thug vandalized my car this morning. The windows were spray painted with foul language and graphic pictures (not going to mention of what). I'm so angry that I could stomp someone's butt right now. It makes me mad that people who work for what they have can't have diddly squat because some degenerate wants to come along and try to ruin it.

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Some ignorant little thug vandalized my car this morning. The windows were spray painted with foul language and graphic pictures (not going to mention of what). I'm so angry that I could stomp someone's butt right now. It makes me mad that people who work for what they have can't have diddly squat because some degenerate wants to come along and try to ruin it.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so sorry!

This is the height of meanness.

I hope those responsible are caught.:explode:
  • Lowrider
    Lowrider Posts: 16
    Options
    What a complete waste of skin and my fresh air on this earth. If anyone touched my Harley he would be resembling the crap on the bottom of my riding boots. So sorry to hear it.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Geez, that's awful! I'm so sorry it happened!
  • enigmakey
    enigmakey Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It Sounds like you work really hard for what you have. And I'm so sorry this happened to you. Please try to look past it. And don't let them get to you. Don't let them have that extra piece of your mind they don't deserve it.
    In your behalf I'm sending a liter box full of poo their way. A-holes.... Don't worry they'll get whats coming to them.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    It Sounds like you work really hard for what you have. And I'm so sorry this happened to you. Please try to look past it. And don't let them get to you. Don't let them have that extra piece of your mind they don't deserve it.
    In your behalf I'm sending a liter box full of poo their way. A-holes.... Don't worry they'll get whats coming to them.

LMAO @ litter box full of poo.....
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    I totally relate!! I took my family to the local Zoo yesterday, and while we were in side, someone busted out my car window and stole my sisters purse we had hidden in there! They were just hitting random cars!!! People like these are a complete waste of air!!! I am sooo sorry that happened to you! I know how you feel, completely!!!!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Awww...that sucks :( I'm so sorry to hear that hun
  • overthehillsandfaraway
    Options
    What a bunch of troglodytes. Their little simple minds can't comprehend reciprocity and decide to act like morons at someone else's expense.

Little do they know that karma is REAL and I'd hate to be in their worthless little shoes when it all falls down on them. Sad, really.

Sorry about your ride.
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    Jerks! I hate when things like that happen.

I hope your insurance covers it.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw GTO, I know your love for your baby (car) so that must hurt double girl!!!:brokenheart:

little #@%&#R'S!!!! :mad: big hugs and I hope your ins covers it!!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

aw tweety, that is horrible too!!! I do that sometimes leave my purse hidden in the car, ugh sorry girl I'd be sooo upset too!!!:explode:

hugs you guys!
    Ali
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    That BLOWS. I wish I could catch one of them. I had my laptop stolen out of my car about a year ago. I was in the frickin store getting a coffe. less then 2 minutes and the car was right in front of the store. Oh I so wish I caught them. Anyway, sorry lady. Hope it all comes off ok.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words and support. After about two hours of careful work with a razor blade, the paint is gone off my windows (thankfully none got on the body of the car). I'm putting my car in the garage tonight.:explode: it's just a shame that people have to be so ignorant.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. What a horrible way to start your day and lose a little more faith in humanity. :frown:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What kind of low-life jerk does something like that????? :mad:

I hope his next hamburger comes from the Mad Cow processing plant!! :angry:

Sorry that happened to you, GTO. :heart:
  • gaelbrady
    gaelbrady Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    From someone who has had issues like that as well...my symphathies. It pisses me off just reading it. ((HUGS))

I'm so sorry!

~Gael~
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Oh - that flippin sucks!!! I guess there is not much the police can do? Sorry to hear about this - such an event is disruptive in so many ways, I'm sorry you have to go through this. My parents' summer house was robbed last night, so they are going through a similar nightmare right now. I'm thinking of you girl! Update us on any new developments...
    :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    Oh - that flippin sucks!!! I guess there is not much the police can do? Sorry to hear about this - such an event is disruptive in so many ways, I'm sorry you have to go through this. My parents' summer house was robbed last night, so they are going through a similar nightmare right now. I'm thinking of you girl! Update us on any new developments...

I called the cops and they came out, dusted for prints, etc. but did not find any. They basically said unless I catch the person/people in the act, there isn't much I or they can do. it almost makes me want to take the law into my own hands.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options

I called the cops and they came out, dusted for prints, etc. but did not find any. They basically said unless I catch the person/people in the act, there isn't much I or they can do. it almost makes me want to take the law into my own hands.

Do you know who did it??? You must be p---ed off!!! Holy...

That's great that the cops came and dusted for prints! Pretty impressive in that sense...
    Stay strong!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    The complete disrespect of people these days blows my mind. I'm so sorry, it is very maddening to work your butt off, to have things that you earned, only for some spoiled disrespectful punk to try to take that away!