Would Love Friends Who Share Their Diaries

Options
13»

Replies

• Focusisfab
    Options
    I share mine but it is ridiculous at the moment. I will be changing it up real soon.
  • redsoxmj
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! I have an open diary, I have my moments, but try to do a good job with logging and eating!
  • Atarahjoy
    Atarahjoy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I share my diary. The Good and the Bad. :happy:
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    my diary is open, but beware...I worked out extra hard and saved up calories yesterday and today so that tonight can end in an ice cream banana split. I may eat the whole pint :heart:
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm always happy to have new friends :-)
  • gordowens
    Options
    My Diary is open to friends, feel free to add me.
  • aluethi1
    aluethi1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, my diary is open to friends. I'm doing 5:2, so don't mind the days that are very low calorie.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    My diary is public, feel free to take a look-see or friend me. I do most of my own cooking and I tend to go through periods of eating the same type of thing for a few weeks at a time before moving on to something different, so I'm sure it will look pretty tedious (I also didn't log around Christmas). I've been sick so haven't been logging any exercise for a week, but typically have a very firm schedule of MWF lifting, cardio Tues or Thurs, and Sat & Sun in the gym doing classes.
  • Rochester_mom
    Rochester_mom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. Feel free to add me!
  • RedneckChicana
    Options
    Full on open diary here. I love to cook and modify recipes to make healthier or easier so I will be adding things I make as I go. I am also on daily off and on. :) Add Me!
  • metulchik
    metulchik Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    mine is open to all, feel free to add me! I do most of my own cooking, so it looks a bit like a grocery list somedays lol.
    I would like more friends who share their diaries as well, especially those with similar calorie allowances (mine is 1430) so I can get an idea of what others eat to stay on track!
  • kbf2107
    kbf2107 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to my friends, and I think keeping it open is a great way to gain inspiration from others about how/ what they eat. Feel free to add me! (I also love swapping recipes!)
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well!