P90x...will i be able to do it?

Options
Hey everybody,

I am very impressed with the people who have been doing P90X, you all look amazing.

The price is high, but i can handle that for something that seems to work so well.

My question is....with my time constraints, will i still be able to do this programme?

Every other weekend i go to my boyfriends house straight from work on a saturday (4pm) and come home and go straight to work on a Tuesday morning.

So in a row, i would have available tuesday (evening), wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat (early morning)

Note: I did see someone on here who said they were a trainer/sales member but i didn't add them and culdn't remember who they were

Thanks xx

Replies

• glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Here's the nice thing about P90X...NOBODY said it had to be done in 90 days straight. While your schedule won't make it any easier, it'll still be very doable...you simply can pick up where you left off in the schedule when you return home from your boyfriend's house. Your results may not be as quick as someone who pushes play for 90 days in a row, but you WILL still get great results nevertheless. For me, the hardest part is managing the 60-90 minutes each day that it requires. If you want it badly enough, you'll find the time...for me, that often meant getting up at 4:00 a.m. to workout (which wasn't fun), but I wanted it.
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Just like someone commented on your post, no one said you had to complete P90X in 90-days straight. I did mine in 4 months... and even then, I didn't do the ENTIRE workout routine every morning. It was hard getting up at 5 a.m., so sometimes I cheated myself of some of the time. But as time went on, it got easier.

As for the weekends, I normally would just walk more and/or watch my caloric intake a little more - and drink lots of water... Just so I didn't take too many steps backwards on my progress.

You will love P90X!! And once you're done with that, consider ChaLEAN Extreme. It's even more amazing (in my humble opinion).

Let me know if you have any questions!

http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/princesslmc2
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Thanks Ladies :)

Just the news i wanted to hear.

I am ready to work my *kitten* off..literally.

So looks like i'm getting the P90X :happy:

I'm not going to start until January 10th because i'm going to be here, there and everywhere until then, but i will keep you updated xx
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You have a start date in mind - just keep your eye on that. :-) Keep us posted!
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Just do what you can with P90X . You can start it when your ready and do what you can. I had to get up eary and do my workouts 4:00 am. That was hard but It worked out well. Iam doing round 3 of P90x and going strong. Stay focus and on your weekends do a nice walk or run and stretch workout. Watch your meals ..eat close to the workout program and drink your water. Don't forget to get your recovery drink .For after your workouts. Will help with your body not being sore. good luck. tc.
  • Flawlessk
    Options
    Great

And thanks Sylvia :flowerforyou: