hey everyone!

Options
my name is sarah. my mom told be about this web site recently and so far i love it!!! i was going to shape.com keeping track of my calories but this site is easier. well here is my weight lost story. i had two wonderful girls. i was loving motherhood but hating my body i weighed in at 230. yikes! so i started walking , eating better, getting educated on which food was best. now i weigh in at 184. i feel great and i love being healthy and exercising!

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome. I switched to here from a different site too. Easier to deal with and the people are great!
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I have been on this site for a couple months myself, and it's been a great tool for monitoring what I eat and making adjustments where necessary. Plus all of the motivation and support!! Good luck on your journey!
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This IS a great site. I switched over from another site as well. Very easy to follow and the community is terrific.
  • lynne_p
    lynne_p Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far! That's awesome! May you continue to lose along with your healthy lifestyle.
  • st27
    st27 Posts: 101
    Options
    Welcome. So glad you could join us. Just ask if you need some help. We are here for you. good luck. hug.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    thank you so much!