Anyone who has fallen off the wagon to many times?

Options
Need some friends who are very supportive because I have fallen off the wagon WAY too many times.

Replies

• ehobby0816
    ehobby0816 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have a couple times. But I am determined to lose weight and look better. I have already lost 9lbs since December without realizing it. Add me if you'd like.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    There is no wagon.

Eat "good" or "clean" or "healthy" (whatever those words mean to you) 80% of the time. Fit yummy, portion-controlled treats into your calorie goal. Deprivation can lead to binges.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-Sexypants
  • Swinggrrl
    Swinggrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh yeah. 240 down to 215 up to 295 (unhappy marriage), down to 213 (left said unhappy marriage), back up to about 220.. THANKS HOLIDAYS! But am back at it, counting calories, making sure I hit my protein intake & challenging myself at the gym (as soon as this bloody cold is gone). It's hard and it's forever, but you're worth the time and investment in you!
  • pedelz
    pedelz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose 60 lbs, but it seems like the weekends are killing me and I'm so done! I have some wine then I really dont care what i eat. This weekend i will be strong and good!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    im trying to lose 60 lbs, but it seems like the weekends are killing me and I'm so done! I have some wine then I really dont care what i eat. This weekend i will be strong and good!
    Prelogging your food can help. That way, your healthy choices have already been made.
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Every time I hit my goal I seem to creep back up to my original weight - about 15kgs :( So I totally get it!
  • DietQueen712
    Options
    Oh yes!!!! I have done curves (didnt work!!!!). Done a diet plan and went from 263 to 220, I didnt have enough support so I stopped and gained all of it back + some!!!!
  • sam_m187
    sam_m187 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, too many times to mention. This time I am absolutely determined to reach my goal and stay there. Add me if you need that extra push. We can motivate each other x