32/F

Options
Hey All, I just reached my one year anniversary on MFP and want to lose those last few pounds.

Anyone want to be friends that is around my age? Males or females!

I am married, have two kids, and am a teacher.

I am trying to eat low carb and I do like to workout.

Tell me about yourself...

Replies

• Swinggrrl
    Swinggrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm nearly 31, divorced, but now in a long term relationship. I'm a certified teacher but I quit that to play with makeup!! I fell in love and never looked back. I totally HAVE to count calories because otherwise I eat ALL THE THINGS and that's just problematic. I am trying to keep myself going to the gym and really do enjoy going (just forget sometimes). I'm focusing on finding ways to get more protein in my diet and to find more plant-based protein options. My major motivator/goal is I'm going to enter my 1st ever Pin-up Pageant in June! Like to get my wiggle with a lil less jiggle!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm older. I'm 48, but dealing with a lot of the same life issues. I work full time, married, have a 4 and 6 year old, and a business. I've finally found a consistent routine! I have to work out in the AM, as much as I'm not a morning person.

You can do it!!!!! The last pounds are hard! I'm in a similar situation, last pounds/toning up that flabby belly I've had my entire life.