Getting back on track

Options
I joined a long time ago, but just started using the tracker a week ago. I was a major sugar addict and over the past month and a half, have kicked the habit. Feeling much better but I still have over 100lbs to lose so I'd love some friends to take the journey with me.

Replies

• Chantay2005
    Chantay2005 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I also love my sweets. I am looking for positive motivation as well would love to chat with you and encourage one another.
  • SweetlyRenee
    Options
    I just joined today. I was doing pretty well until this NWI cold kicked in and then the holidays I indulged a little too much. Trying to get back on track.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Sugar is tough. I cannot say I've conquered it.

Welcome!!! You can do this! The road will have bumps and ups and downs, but everyone is here to pick you up IF you slip or need a helping hand or pat on the back.

Ok we can all use a pat on the back sometimes.
  • amandahowze1
    amandahowze1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Like you... I joined a while ago... But just started tracking a week ago. So far it's working. Would love to be friend others like me.
  • MatthewNSW
    Options
    All the very best with achieving your objectives. :smile:
  • inspiredkat
    inspiredkat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Sugar is a tough one to give up and/or cut back on, so congratulations. Getting back on track isn't always easy, but it is doable. Positive motivation is always a good thing. Feel free to add me.
  • anih87
    anih87 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I also have a sugar problem, or as my dietitian kindly called it an 'afternoon tea' problem! I've added you as a friend :)