Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Hi,
I am thinking about starting up the JM 30DS workout video and was wondering if anyone else was doing the same and would like to be workout partners (talk about how the workout went), accountability partners and motivational partners. I have tried this workout several times in the past but can never stick with it. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks!!!

Replies

• emmaelisenl
    emmaelisenl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking about it, but I think I will do it in 60 days instead of 30, because the last time I had to quit after 14 days because I couldn't do it anymore. It was too intense. So I might not be the best partner...
  • naby88
    naby88 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am starting this on the 1st of Feb with a group of friends. Lets do it :)
    03428 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 of level 1 today - this is my third attempt, and it's the first time I'll have made it past level 1! So worth it, within 5 days my waist was down an inch. Makes the muscle ache worth it!
  • ruthhite
    Options
    Yeh, I'm in.
  • Taher00786
    Options
    Jillina Michael's videos are tough to do, but then again try doing it for 10 mins one day and each day try increasing the time this might help.
  • Llamedos1960
    Options
    I tried doing it but got really disheartened as I couldn't keep up at all. I couldn't do pushups (not even the "easy" way!) and even getting up and down to the floor was an exercise for me! :blushing:

But I'm planning on starting it again on 1st Feb. This time, I don't care how badly I do it, I'll just do my best. And I don't care how long it takes me to be able to do Level 1 - that's how long I'll do it for. You never know, I might even get to level 2 before 2015! LOL!

Good luck to anyone trying this. Whatever happens just don't give up!

:drinker:
  • Elimi88
    Elimi88 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in! been thinking about starting it too. Today or tomorrow! add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • emmaelisenl
    emmaelisenl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am doing each level for 2 weeks, about 4-5 times a week. Starting on february 1st. Anyone else who's doing it can add me as a friend.
  • msdeb424
    msdeb424 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I tried doing it but got really disheartened as I couldn't keep up at all. I couldn't do pushups (not even the "easy" way!) and even getting up and down to the floor was an exercise for me! :blushing:

But I'm planning on starting it again on 1st Feb. This time, I don't care how badly I do it, I'll just do my best. And I don't care how long it takes me to be able to do Level 1 - that's how long I'll do it for. You never know, I might even get to level 2 before 2015! LOL!

Good luck to anyone trying this. Whatever happens just don't give up!

:drinker:

Love your attitude! :)
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I started it January 2. Level 1 was difficult but I got through it. I saw results almost immediately. I had a very hard time doing level 2 and quit. I am going to start again February 1 and I am determined not to quit again. Stick with it even if you have to modify it a bit. That's my plan. Good luck!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Stick with it everyone...I can assure you it really works and I only do level 1...however, I did injury my knee and back from improper form! :(
  • Dfracassa
    Dfracassa Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I just started level 2 yesterday, and I did the whole thing last year. It's a great workout, if you can keep up with it. I am doing it Tuesday, Thursday and either Saturday or Sunday, because on MWF I am lifting. So it'll be quite a bit longer than 30 days for me. Try it out! My calves were in SO much pain for the first 5 days or so, but it's worth it. She's adorable, motivational and fun, and if you want a workout partner I'm happy to help. :-)
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 1..

Boy do I hurt all over! It's really a great all body workout and I cannot wait to see the results.

I am nearing my weightloss goal so need to tone and push my fitness and strength
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I started this morning.... Have tried it before but never got thru all 30 days.... Definitely want to be consistent. I know it will give great results!