What is the oldest or youngest u would date?

Options

Replies

• Clynyque
    Options
    I'm 30, Youngest 25 and oldest I would think maybe early 40's. It mostly depends on the person
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My husband is 6 years younger than me so I guess that's my limit.
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    Even though I have an "age range" preference if I was to meet someone that was out of it that range that I connected with I would still consider a possible relationship with them. I have a older friend that has 2 daughters and both of them married someone their fathers age. The father said that at first he was very upset about it, but then after time went by the father told me that he couldn't imagine someone loving is daughter more and that she was very happy. I guess its just who you fall in love with and if you both want it to work.
  • nikki0753
    nikki0753 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    im 25. youngest 24, oldest 35
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    youngest: 23-ish (wouldreally depend on level of maturaity). oldest: 35-ish.

eta: i'm almost 26.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    depends on the person.

^^This... I've dated 10 years younger and 10 years older.... pros and cons to both!
  • RadkaPrager
    Options
    min 20 max 35
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, the youngest would be 24, my ex was 47 but I wouldn't rule out anything up to 55 if I liked them.

I'm a great believer that age is just a number, and as long as you like each other it doesn't matter.
  • anewnum1
    anewnum1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've gone 13 years older and 5 years younger...but it totally depends on the guy. Now that I'm older (37) I'm finding myself attracted to guys 10-15 years younger. Cougar time, maybe??
  • Vmax1992
    Vmax1992 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I remarried three years ago, someone my age. Before that, I never asked age as it was the person I was interested in. When I was single in my late 40's I dated 23-60. All were fun to be with or I wouldn't have dated, that is more important to me.
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    not sure. i seem to attract younger girls but not been out with anyone much younger than myself. Not had much experience with older ladies either but there has to be a limit right? Wouldn't want to popping her teeth out at the end of the night lol
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, will be 28 next week.

The youngest would be 25-26 and the oldest probably 45...
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm 21. Youngest is 22 and oldest is 45...
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    5 years up or down is generally a good way to go. So 25-35.
  • JBnyc99
    JBnyc99 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've dated gals 20 years younger. and 20 years older. I never even ask a person's age,...not really sure why, haha. Clearly, age means nothing to me. The only reason I would even know is because they tell me theirs after they have asked for mine. :)
  • Focusisfab
    Options
    2 and about 102

This is disturbing! ^^^
  • GingerJenX3
    Options
    I am married....youngest I did date was 22 I was 30 ......when I was 32 I dated 41 yr old ...both ages offered something different!
    Now 38...husband 40 perfect!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    27-48. But honestly, if it's the right person, age isn't really an issue.

Oh, and I'm 40.