im new .... heres my story

Options
hello Im new to the site... ive seen ppl able to write there current weight and goal weight can someone tell me how please.
let me introduce myself and you are welcome to add me for support I will also need the support and sometimes the motivation!!
My name is Lisa I have 2 children 12 and 11 I also have a loving supportive husband. I am 30, when I was about 15-17 I had an eating disorder I was very thin, I remember thinking I was fat all the time. I have always had issues w/my weight on both ends of the scale...tooo heavy or way under weight... after having my children so close together(11 months apart) my body has never recovered...ok 11 years later and I have tried everything..I concider myself a good eater..I luv fruits and veggies have no problem drinking half my weight(in oz) of water...I would say I eat good 85% of the time...I workout at the gym 3x a week and walk 3 miles at least 2-3 days a week...I hope to lose weight to be heathy not nessesarly thin.... I want to teach my daughter to eat healthy...my whole family for that matter...my son thinks because he is thin he can eat crap I try to explain thin is not always healthy and is not a green light to eat candy bars and potato chips!! I have struggled this year the most I feel like I deserve to lose weight I feel I am doing the right things but sometimes I feel like I have tooo much information on nutrition and I get boggled...first its watch your calories then its watch your sodium then its are you eating enough protien not to much sugar...BTW,fake sugar is really bad for you please stop thinking its ok cuz its not sugar, really it can cause seizures and other health problems..I went to weight watchers for over 10 months did not see very good results...it works for some ppl but not me..I love hearing about ppls positive results but really and honestly I was tired of hearing granny lost 3 lbs every week when u know I was exercising 10x more and not even seeing a pound a week... it gets frustating and Im not a quitter I stuck it out..I am now in roled in a biggest loser type 12 week nutrition class seeing some ok results(8lbs in 7 weeks) I really dont see myself living on the diet they have set up...I want this to be as natural as possable and a healthy life style change that I can live with forever!!

Replies

• Xrye
    Xrye Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey no worries =) Everyone has their issues loosing weight and thats why you are here im sure you will get loads of help from everyone.
  • kgaylord
    Options
    Hey, if you need help trying to stay on track everyone on this website is really helpful. If you want, send me a friend request.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck