Hello

mamaorvis
mamaorvis Posts: 10
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi just joined and was told about and heard about this site from friends, I am a 32 yr ols mother of 3 11, 9 and 6 and saying I just had a baby ain't workin for me anymore lol! I have a ton of weight I want to lose, I was never ever and overweight person until I had my children and to me it just became easy to stay that way, my husband kept saying I love you no matter what and that was not helping!
He loves to snack on chips and cakes and he just has a naturally great motabolism I not so much.
It became easy to eat with him the same things! but I finally broke and said I am killing myself slowly with eating and I need your help and of course he stepped up to the plate! he is supportign me 100% and besides it doesn't hurt for everyone in the house to eat better!
I am doing everything I can to try and reach a goal by January 2009!!! I know that I have a long way to go but and determined to get back to my fighting weight! I know I am not 19 anymore and know I that after 3 kids it will be really hard to get there but I am hoping that with the support of friends here at home and the new ones to be made here on this site I can and will do it!!!
can't wait to here your stories of success.......
:) Mel
xo

Replies

• mamaorvis
    mamaorvis Posts: 10
    Hi just joined and was told about and heard about this site from friends, I am a 32 yr ols mother of 3 11, 9 and 6 and saying I just had a baby ain't workin for me anymore lol! I have a ton of weight I want to lose, I was never ever and overweight person until I had my children and to me it just became easy to stay that way, my husband kept saying I love you no matter what and that was not helping!
    He loves to snack on chips and cakes and he just has a naturally great motabolism I not so much.
    It became easy to eat with him the same things! but I finally broke and said I am killing myself slowly with eating and I need your help and of course he stepped up to the plate! he is supportign me 100% and besides it doesn't hurt for everyone in the house to eat better!
    I am doing everything I can to try and reach a goal by January 2009!!! I know that I have a long way to go but and determined to get back to my fighting weight! I know I am not 19 anymore and know I that after 3 kids it will be really hard to get there but I am hoping that with the support of friends here at home and the new ones to be made here on this site I can and will do it!!!
    can't wait to here your stories of success.......
    :) Mel
    xo
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi Mel, and welcome!
    With the help of the easy to use food counter, and all the wonderfully supportive people, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to! AND, it'll be fairly easy as well as fun doing it!
    Make sure you read any of the "newbie" info to help answer some of your questions.
    I always also suggest that you log all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than after, since it usually leads to better food choices! I sometimes do 2 and 3 days ahead! That way I know EXACTLY what I'll be having, without going over my numbers. AND, I'll always be able to have a snack at night too, which I LOVE! :laugh:
  • Welcome to MFP. I recently joined as well & look forward to using the site to help me. Thanks for the advice of logging food beforehand. I think this will really help. I am trying to lose my baby weight too. I have a 22 month & 7 month old boy.

Good luck. Here's to staying motivated.:flowerforyou:

76036.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    okay, well-- looks like I beat all of you-- LOL-- I have 9 kids, ranging from 8 months to almost 18 years. This site is incredible and has been THE thing I've been needing to help me stay on track. What a blessing. Best to all of you on this journey!!
This discussion has been closed.